18

felix headed towards the door. he didn't want changbin to catch a cold or get sick, so he hurried.

he tore the dore open and there stood changbin with a jacket that was at least 2 sizes too large for him and a pizza box, smiling at him as if there was no tomorrow.

„i can't believe you've done this." felix said, cracking a smile at the boy in front of him.

„i just had to." replied changbin.

not hesitating for even one second, felix pulled him inside as he slammed the door shut. changbin was still smiling. not in a creepy way though.

felix let go of changbin as he pointed at the table so that they could sit down together. the black haired boy put the pizza box on the table and then pushed it over to felix, who was smiling.

„honestly," felix started to talk. „why did you do this? like i could've just bought it myself?"

„i owed you something plus i wanted to see you."

felix blushed. „you didn't owe me anything."

„i did. you let me stay over at your place a few days ago when i forgot my keys and now i buy you pizza in return." changbin insisted as the boy in front of him pouted.

felix let out a small yet happy sigh while his gaze rested on the also smiling boy in front of him.

"why are you smiling?" felix questioned.

"seeing you smile makes me happy, you know?"

felix slightly slammed his head against the table. changbin flinched.

"are you okay?" changbin asked with with his eyes wide open.

"no. no, i am not okay."

felix felt as if his heart would jump out of his chest.

a/n
this is so short s i g h