Part 9 - Sage: Bustard

Sage POV

I walk off to class, alone. I don't have any of my close friends in this class, only Lamar, although I am still by far the most popular. I sit at the back of the class in my normal spot. I wait for Lamar too walk in and take his seat beside me, but instead he sits next to ... SHELBY! Did he seriously just sit next to her. Of all the people in this class he chose to sit with Shelby. He really doesn't care about Alex, does he? I thought that he had made a mistake ... but this is betrayal, and not just to Alex but to all of us.

"Lamar, aren't you sitting with me today?" I ask, in a sad-pouty tone.

"Sorry Sage, I just didn't think that you'd want to sit with me after everything that happened with Alex today." Lamar explains.

"I think you're only making it worse by sitting with that bitch." I say, giving Shelby a glare.

"AFTERNOON CLASS!" The teacher greets us loudly, interrupting our conversation. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket and hide it under that table. I check my Snapchat and Instagram accounts, the way I always do in this class. The teacher is going on about some boring equation, when something disgusting catches my eye. Lamar leans into Shelby and kisses her lips, long and passionately. IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS ... So this is who Lamar is secretly dating. They both just made a huge mistake.

I lift my phone up from under the desk and take a photo of them kissing, before they pull away. This just shows how much of a whore Shelby really is. And now that I have proof, Shelby and Lamar, but mostly just Shelby, are definitely going down for this mess.