Part 36 - Berkeley: Terrified

Berkeley POV

I am currently locked up in Shelby's bedroom. I am literally scared out of my mind right now. Terrified is the word. Is this the end for me? Is Shelby going to kill me? ARGH!!

I have been in this room for about 15 hours now. That has given me a lot of time to look around her room, and one thing is clear. She is obsessed with both Alex (her ex) and the Squad. There are photo's of Alex all over her bedroom, next to her bed, on the ceiling and the walls. There is also pictures of the Squad with writing surrounding them, it's her plan. She's had it all planned out this whole time, the breaking our hearts, threatening us and now kidnapping me. Talk about crazy. You know what, from now on I'm gonna call her Crazy Shelzy. See how she likes that.

"You know something?" Shelby asks me, coming out of nowhere.

"I know a lot of things. I know that you're an absolute psycho for one." I say, sassily.

"I'm going to pretend you did not just say that, so I don't kill you now." Shelby tells me.

"Why don't you just kill me now?" I ask her.

"It's not the right time yet." She says.

"Pff, what is it you're waiting for, exactly?" I ask her, confused.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." Shelby teases me.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, missy." Shelby demands.

"Who's gonna stop me, huh? You?" I ask, pissed off.

"You've got half an hour left to live. If you keep annoying me then it'll be less time." Shelby blackmails me.

"Fuck you." I say, angrily.

"How do you feel about taking a little walk in the park?" Shelby suggests.

"Nah." I say, but she ignores me and pulls me outside and throws me in her car and she starts driving.

Where are we going? Is she going to kill me at the park and then bury me there or something? I thought she was going to wait for half an hour to kill me. In half an hour it'll be midnight. What's so special about that time, exactly? I guess I'm about to find out.