Part 32 - Alex: Curiosity

Alex POV

I walk into the bathroom, and wash my face. Today has been nothing but hectic. Briar has been crying in Myles arms all day long, Berkeley has run off and Trevor has gone after her, Shelby has threatened to kill us and I still don't know who's pregnant. Although, I have narrowed it down to two people Briar or Berkeley. The question is, which one of them is pregnant? I have been holding in my curiosity in for too long and I can tell that it's about to come spilling out.

Our holiday is coming to an end. We are either leaving tonight or tomorrow. It's going to be sad having to leave this place. But all good things come to an end.

I go back to the living room and see that everyone except for Berkeley and Trevor, are sitting there with sad looks on their faces. Have I missed something?

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Berkeley has been taken." Dylan tells me, crying hysterically. "Shelby took her, my sister."

"Are you sure?" I ask, hoping she's wrong.

"She threw this note at my head, it was attached to a knife." Briar tells me.

I read the note and my eyes start to well up. She really is gone.

"What about Trevor?" I ask them.

"None of us know where he is." Lamar tells me.

"Oh." I say. "What are you all doing sitting here? We have to get ready so that we can go find her tonight. It's 3pm, we are running out of time." I explain.

"Myles and I have already packed our things, so we should go and look for Trev." Briar suggests.

"I don't think you will need to do that." I say, glancing out the window.

Trevor charges through the door and sits down on the couch, looking both annoyed and worried.

"I couldn't find her." He admits, and Lamar fills him in on what's happened.

I walk into my room and pack up my things, then I start thinking everything through. Berkeley has been kidnapped and if we don't get to her in time, we will never see her again. She might be pregnant ...if she is pregnant then that means both her and her baby are in danger. I think its time to tell the girls about the pregnancy test I found.