Part 50 - Myles: Troubled

Myles POV

I'm troubled. I don't know whether or not I should go and talk things through with Briar or to just leave it. I don't know whether or not I should go and see Shelby or not. And I don't know if I should tell the boys and the Squad or not. I can't make up my mind. I'm troubled ...  all I know is that I have to keep everyone safe, especially Briar and our baby.

You know what? I'm going to go and sort this out right now. I am going to sort things out with Briar, for starters, and we'll work out what to do from there.

"Bri, can we talk?" I ask her, sitting on the sofa beside her.

"What's there to talk about?" She says.

"Shelby." I reply. "You were right; we're not entirely safe from her."

"So what are we going to do about it?" Briar asks me.

"We're not doing anything." I tell her.

"Are you serious right now?" Briar asks horrified.

"I'm going to do something about it, but you're not going to be anywhere near her when I do." I explain. "I need to keep you two safe."

"What are you planning on doing exactly?" She asks me, curiously.

"I'm going to visit her in jail." I explain to her. "I'll see if we can come to some sort of agreement or compromise."

"Its not safe." She tells me. "You need someone to watch your back."

"Then I'll bring one or two of the boys." I reassure her.

"Are you're sure that this is a good idea?" Briar asks worried and unsure. "Our baby is due tomorrow Mylo, if your not there then I don't know what I'll do."

"I know B, but this is the best and safest idea I could come up with." I tell her. "Its going to be okay. I promise."

And with that, I call Trevor and he agrees to come with me to visit Shelby in prison. So I pick him up and we drive to the prison she is being held in. We are searched my police officers and then we find her in the visitors room. This is our chance to make things right, so I know I have to go about this the right way.

Squad 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara