Part 35 - Briar: Stay

Briar POV

After the girls leave the room, Myles and I are left standing in front of one another in silence. There is so much going through my mind right now. Will Myles not want the baby? Will he break up with me? Can we fix this problem?

"Mylo ... " I say, moving closer to him. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared that you would hate me and the baby. I thought you wouldn't want me anymore, I thought you would leave me. I'm just so scared, Mylo. Please say something."

"I need some time to think this through. Sorry." He tells me and walks out of the room.

I am about to follow him but I realise that I need to respect him. He needs time, so I'll give it to him. I slide down the wall and sit on the floor crying. I feel so broken. All I wanted was for him to stay with me and help me through this pregnancy ... but he just walked away.

But just as I'm about to give up on what was left of my hope, Myles bursts through the door and picks me up off the floor and embraces me in a huge hug. Maybe we really can get through this.

"I couldn't leave you here like this." Myles tells me quietly.

"I'm so sorry Mylo." I say once again.

"You don't need tp apologise, Bri. This is just as much my fault as it is yours." Myles comforts me.

"What do we do?" I ask him.

"I thought about it and ... if you want to keep the baby then I will help you through the pregnancy and when our baby is born I'll still be a part of yours and our babies life. We'll be a little family." Myles tells me.

"Thank you." I whisper. "I could never get an abortion, I couldn't do that to our baby. There's so much we need to sort out."

"I know ... but first we need to sort out the Shelby taking Berkeley situation." Myles reminds me.

"Of course." I say. "The others are ready to leave now, so I think we should go."

"Let's go." Myles agrees.

I get into Myles' car and we drive home. I fall asleep in the car seeing as I doubt I'll get much if any sleep tonight.