64

"Why does every school with a canine mascot have red and black as their school colors?" (Honestly that's so true tho)

Yeah for the first time in two weeks we got to go to a football game. (Last week they went to Maryland for a game and we didn't get to go. My dawg went since her brother is on the team and she said the game was bad. The week before that was a bye week so there was no football game.)

Did we do the halftime show? No, because it was the other school's homecoming week and they were announced their homecoming committee or something... I wasn't really watching because everyone was getting food during halftime.

The game itself? Pretty good. Very good. They got a touchdown in the first few plays but then a bit later we scored back and I was saying with my friend "Jake Paul" you can go suck my toe! (A quote from my dawg) Blah blah blah 4 quarters later we won 42-27. Yeet

Rain? Yes, it rained at the very beginning of the game. (Actually when they were warming up) Everyone had raincoats, even band. Our shoes got soaked, which is never fun, but it never rained again.

Food- I just got a hot dog. Pickles's mom (who is a good person) got me steak and shake before the game so I wasn't very hungry.

Other band! They were an us-sized band, which means not very big. We have about 70 people in ours. They were super nice and I would've loved their show. When their band went over to our side of the field before halftime, we cheered a lot. We (guard) ran over to their guard, much smaller than ours, and we were saying things like "your uniforms are so nice!" and "I love your flag silks!" (They were teal and blue and gorgeous) and during 3rd quarter break we were talking with them and they were so nice! And their drum major was wearing a nice dress and had a homecoming sash on.