89

We had a competition yesterday!

Owo, it was a 2 hour drive to the school and it was very humid and foggy.
Our show was so good we made BOTH our coaches CRY at the ending toss in the flag hit! (I watched the video and it's all in sync!) And I didn't die from the turnaround I do with my dawg!

However, here comes the bad part.
So at awards ceremony, in our round of the ranking, the first school they called was in 5th place. "Oh, so there's only 5 teams? That means there's a higher chance of us getting a trophy!" Then: "in fourth place- *xys* high school!" We were so upset. We wanted to bring home a trophy because we're hardly recognized by the school. Someone's friend from a different school said we should've gotten third. Our coach said we should've gotten third. She also said our score went down from last competition (by only a point, but still.) Also, the first place show in AAA (a fantastic show) was only 6 points higher than our score. Which obviously is a problem. Our coach is not happy with the way this city does their scoring and is considering dropping out of the next competition in this city. (Spoiler alert: we couldn't drop out because it was past the deadline to drop out. So that's why I call it "the Forbidden City".)