132

This also happened on Friday-

We were getting ready for the football game. I got my hair and makeup done, and it looked pretty good.
We went to the band room when the band director (barker) stopped us from coming inside. Apparently someone in guard tested positive (and technically he wasn't supposed to say the person's name) and because of contact tracing, none of guard could go to the game. We all have to quarantine for 2 weeks now. I brought home my weapons (Phil Swift and Æsir) in case I wanted to practice.

On the bright side, everyone in band got a donut from Krispy Kreme and we got some too.

Then later that day I had to drive back to school to drop off the car, and my mom would bring me home. I didn't bother changing out of my uniform or taking off my makeup, I just put a jacket on to cover it up. My mom had to go back to the stadium to get her keys to her car, so I was standing around in the parking lot. I heard the voice of barker and I was like oh shoot, he can't see me here. I was standing by a tree and I turned so the tree was somewhat covering me. But this tree clearly wasn't big enough to cover me, so I was hoping he wouldn't notice. He saw me anyway. (I guess it's hard to miss the sequins.) Looking back, I don't know why I didn't just hide between the cars in the parking lot.