117

Did you guys bring your equipment home for the quarantine? I did, and I was doing some rifle spins to some songs.

(This one has a good tempo for spins, but it goes by 12s, not 16s. Also I love this theme and this character so much.)

(I thought this would be a good tempo, but it was a little faster than I anticipated. It's a good theme, it sounds like Mario Kart music)

(I thought this one had a good tempo too, bit it ended up being wayyy too fast. I really want to be able to spin to this song tho, it's a bop)

(This song also has good tempo for spins, but it starts with going by 12s and then shifts to going by 16s, then back to 12s and so on. You definitely want to familiarize yourself with this song before you do spins to it.)

Yeah yeah, they're all Pokémon songs, don't judge.

I also finally got the rattling thing out of my rifle bolt. (Context: last year I tried doing a quad on rifle and dropped it. One of the screws holding the bolt down straight up broke in half and flew out. (It happened during the practice before a winter guard competition too, great timing.) Ever since, my bolt has been held by one screw and a long piece of tape around where the second crew would've gone. Last month maybe, the plastic piece that would've held the screw in the rifle broke off. I couldn't get it out of the bolt without removing the tape, so it rattled around inside the bolt. Since I have literally nothing better to do, I finally took the plastic rattling piece out of the bolt. Now it won't rattle when I do spins.)

That made me realize that I probably should just retake my whole rifle, but I don't have any tape. (I had to reuse the long tape piece for the bolt.)

Also off-topic, but I finally put on the green fake eyelashes I ended up not needing (Savannah trip was cancelled, thanks corona)

It was hard since I've never put on fake eyelashes before (so don't judge if I didn't put them on right). Of course my first attempt is with dollar tree eyelashes with the terrible lash glue it came with. There was barely enough to put them on, and it was so hard to squeeze it out of the tiny tube with it sliding out of my sweaty fingers. When I finally got them on, they were cool. They were HUGE tho. I wore them for an hour before I couldn't handle them anymore. I think one of the ends was too close to my nose and kept poking into it. They were cute, but I don't know if I would've been able to handle the whole 2 mile Savannah parade with those things on.