111 (A/N)

A few things:
**1. Thanks for 6K reads! (if I haven't said that already)
2. I'm on sabre line for this winter guard season! My sabre's name is Lucina but her full name is Lucina Zacian, the fifth Sword of Justice, Hero of Many Battles.
3. We have our first competition on Saturday
4. I have a HECKIN rifle solo so yeah
**5 (the main thing). I know I haven't been posting much recently, it's because I'm nearing the end of this book. Unfortunately you can only post 200 chapters per book, and this is chapter 151. I'm not sure if this book will last me until the end of high school. I don't know if I want to make a sequel to this book, or just try to cram the rest of high school into this book. I could try to delete less important chapters in this book, but that would also mess up the chapter numbers (I'm lazy and don't want to fix all the numbers) and number of reads (which isn't the most concerning thing to me). I'll probably end up having to make a sequel, which I don't really want to do.
**6. I went through the book, marking chapters I may delete with a * in the chapter title (there are 37 chapters which may be deleted, so enjoy them while they're still here). I also edited and merged some chapters. (For example, if I was talking about a competition being tomorrow and the next post is about that competition.)

**IMPORTANT EDIT: I went through and edited the entire book. 40 chapters were deleted and all the chapter numbers were fixed. Fixed some grammar and deleted some cringe (mostly from the beginning of the book)
Because I deleted so many chapters, now we're at around 4K reads. Hey, that's still good, but a little sad since we just recently hit 6K. That's okay, we can still make it there again!