Rescued

A/N I own nothing. It all belongs to Dick Wolf. It's my first time writing I really hope you guys like it. I'll be using lines from the earlier seasons. This chapter might be a little short.

I

(Benson's POV)

"It's over Liv, it's over now," said Nick Amaro.

"Still alive," Fin Tutuola said.

"I don't see how," I said.

"You did what you had to do," said Fin

"Let's get you out of here, come on lets get you out of here," whispered Nick. As he walks me to a squad car.

II

"I was able to break free of my restraints, there was a bit of a struggle but I managed to incapacitate the suspect. Get the gun, I ah got the handcuff key from his pocket, freed myself and called for backup." I said to the attorney taking my statement. 

"And then before help arrive the suspect tried to escape," The attorney asked.

"He managed to get to a standing position and lung at me. I used the metal bar from the bed frame to subdue him," I replied.

"Rather than shooting him with the gun in point blank range?" the attorney asked.

"I made a judgement call." I told the lawyer.

"Thank you Detective Benson, the attorney said to me. I'll forward her statement, the case file, rapekit and forensics to the DA," she told Don Cragen. "I'll be in touch, she told both of us."

"Thank you," I said.

"Well, as far as the department is concerned your a hero. They're gonna want a press tour as soon as you up to it," Cragen told me.

"And the lawyers mother?" I ask.

"She's doing better, shes going to be released from the hospital today." Cragen said.

"Where's she gonna go, you know she can't go back to that house," I say. "Where am I gonna go?" I ask.

"Your place is a crime scene, the department will put you up in a hotel," Cragen tells me.

"For how long?" I ask.

"Liv don't worry about it, you have a concussion, a broken wrist, cracked ribs. What you've been through your on mandatory leave until you recover and I dont want any arguments." Cragen said.

"I'm not going to give you any," I said.

"I'll have Fin drive you to the hotel," Cragen said while walking me out of his office. "Fin I want you to drive Liv to her hotel," Cragen told him and that's when I saw the one person I never thought I'd see again.

"Hey! The person said shyly."

A/N I'm going to continue even if nobody likes it. Any ideas of what you'd like to see please let me know.