For Good?

A/N I don't own anything it's all from Dick Wolf except random other characters.

I

(Benson's POV)

"Hey!" The person said shyly.

"El?" I ask.

"Hey Liv!" Says Elliot Stabler as I run into his arms, almost in tears.

"I'm really glad you're back," I said in tears. 

"I should've came back sooner," said Elliot.

"Why don't you go with Elliot Liv?" Cragen said.

"Yeah my place is not to far from here it'll take us 20 minutes max to get there," says Elliot.

"Sure, wait what about Kathy and your kids?" I ask.

"Kathy divorced me and took the kids to DC 2 years ago," Elliot said sadly. "Let's get going you need to rest," He says. 

On the way out I kept getting sorrowful looks from everyone. I just wanted to cry.

II

(Stabler's POV)

As we walk out everyone is giving Olivia sorrowful looks. I feel terrible for what happened and how I left her 3 years ago without even saying goodbye to her. I want to make it up to her because I love her. I've loved her sinse I started working with her 15 years ago. I will love her till the day I die and nothing is going to change that. We walk outside to my car and I open her door for her.

"Thank you," she says. As I close it behind her.

"No problem," I say as I get into the driver side.

The whole car ride is silent except the radio is on and it seems to be soothing for her. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is playing. Olivia starts to sing along with the lyrics nailing each note perfectly.

"You have an amazing voice," I say as we get out of the car.

"Ha not really," she laughs while we walk up the my stone pathway to my door step.

"Your amazing and you know it!" I say unlocking my front door.

We step in and i lead her to the living room after placing my keys in the bowl on my kitchen counter and offer her a glass of water.

"You hungry?" she asks.

"Yeah what are you feeling hungry for?" I ask.

"Surprise me!" She says.

I step out of the room to order our favourite when we were partners. Chicken Salsa. When I walk back to Olivia I find her sleeping on my couch. I walk into my bedroom and grab a blanket, I come out and gently drapped it over her. I also gently and slowly slide a pillow under her head.

"I love you," I whisper before I gently kiss her cheek then sitting on a chair across from her

III

30 minutes pass when a hear a loud knock on the door.

"Oh shit! I forgot about the food," I say grabbing money and walking to the door so the delivery woman wouldn't wake Liv with her loud knocking.

"$45 dollars please," asks Kara the delivery woman.

"Here you go," I say handing Kara the money and taking my food from her.

I take the food to the kitchen finding Olivia getting dishes ready for us to use.

"You didn't have to that," I tell her.

"I want to feel usefull," she replies as  she takes the bag from me and opens it. "You remembered our favourite," she says.

"Yeah I wanted to do something special for you," I say to her as I get some water for us. I notice her blush and quickly turn away from me.

The rest of the night we spent talking about random little things. Then Olivia asks this one question.

She asks, "how long are you going to be here for."

"Im here for good," I say as we both smile!

After awhile we end up sleeping on the couch. Olivia with her head on my lap.

A/N what will happen next. Keep reading to find out.❤ Any ideas of what you'd like to see please let me know.