The Agreement(22)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins! Please comment!!!! This chapter is going to be short. Just a heads up!!

(Stablers POV)
3 months later

"Hey!" I say as I open the front door to find Kathy standing there with Kacee on my hip. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Im going to be moving back to New York so the kids can see theirs sister's more often!" She says ruffeling Kacee's thick hair. "What's this little ones name?" She asks.
"This one is Kacee and Keannah is taking a nap!" I say. "Do you wanna come in and see?" I ask.
"Sure!" She says as I lead her to Keannah in the nursery. "Their beautiful!" She says and I smile.
"Thanks the get that from Olivia!" I say.
"Where is Oliva anyways?" She asks.
"She ran to the store for some groceries!" I reply.
"Anyways If you want, I'm asking my lawyer for us to share custody!" She says and i smile.
"Thanks!" I say. "How are we splitting it?" I ask.
"You get them 1 week, I get them the next? But you'll have to get a bigger place and I'll move sorta around the area you move to!" She says.
"I'll have to talk to Liv!" I say.
"Yeah of course!" She says as we walk to the door. "Just let me know what you decide!" She says leaving.
"Bye!" I say.
"Bye!" She says.

            A/N What will happen next?? Please comment!!