Old Friend(4)

A/N I own nothing it's all from Dick Wolf except random other characters. Any ideas of what you'd like to see please let me know. Mike and Chief Dodds might appear in this book soon.

(Stabler's POV)
2 Months later
"Good morning!" I say as Liv walks out of my bedroom yawning.
"Screw you Stabler it's 7am." She says sitting at the table as a bring her breakfast.
It's been 2 months since Lewis was found guilty and Olivia seems to be doing much better. She seems like shes completely normal and she's going back to work today.
"You excited to go back to work," I ask.
"Yes! I don't have to stay in this apartment all day long anymore!" Liv says with a giant grin on her face.
"Hey! My apartment is not that bad." I say sarcastically because it's a fucking mess.
We both start laughing then we notice the time as we finished our breakfast.
"Perfect timing we have to get you to work," I say taking or dishes to the sink.
"Good idea, I don't want to be late on my first day back," She says grabbing her coat.

20 minutes later we pull up into the precinct seeing 1 car belonging to Cragen.
"Have fun." I say noticing that's shes really nervous. "Hey you'll do great. "
"I sure hope so," she says getting out of the car. "Bye!"
"Bye I'll see you later," I say as she walks away.

(Benson's POV)

I walk into my precinct, because I'm early nobody is there but of course Cragen is in his office working away. Before I walk into his office I noticed there is two extra desks in the squad room.
"Hey!" I say walking into Cragen's office.
"Olivia, welcome back detective Benson." He says pulling me into a hug.
"What's with the extra desks?" I ask walking to mine.
"We're getting a new detective!" He says. "Elliot might be coming back. "he says with a small smile.
"That little bugger never said anything to me." I say with a little anger in my voice. Cragen laughs. "What's the new guy's name?" I ask.
"Mike Dodds." He says. "And your going to be partnered with him."
"Mike Dodds as in Cheif Dodds' son? I ask.
" yeah, why you know him?" He asks.
"Yeah Casey and I have known him since we were 7." I say as Casey Novak comes running in to hug me.
"LIVVVVVVVV welcome back and I've missed you so much!" She says still hugging me.
"Thank you and I've missed you to!" I say as she releases me.
"Did you hear Mike is joining us here at this amazing SVU with our beautiful talented OLIVIA BENSON!" She says with excitement and doing the jazz hands motion.
"Yes of course I heard!" I say doing the exact same motions as she did. " When's he starting."
"Hey Benson." A male voice says behind me.

A/N it is good? I'll love to have suggestions! And don't we all just love good old CASEY! I'm going to add Peter Stone should he be a love interest or friend for Benson