Forgiving Him(15)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters. DUN DUN!!! I see I left on a little cliff hanger! Please comment😄!!!

(Stablers POV)
"Can we talk?" I ask tryin not to stare at her pregnant belly!
"Look at the time I have to get to work!" Casey says grabbing her stuff and walking out the door! "Bye!" She calls.
"Can we talk?" I asks again nervously.
"What about?" She asks quietly.
"Us!" I exclaims quietly.
"Fine!" She says letting me in.
"Liv I miss us, and I know what I did was one of the worst thing I could do to you!" I say with both of us almost in tears. "I want us to be together again and by the way you belly looks that child is mine!"
"I don't know if I can trust you!" She says letting a tear fall.
"Liv I'll do anything for you to trust me again, anything!" I say wiping the tear of her cheek.
"I need to think about El!" She says quietly as I smile as she calls me El.
"Yeah of course!" I say. "Is that baby mine?" I ask.
"Yeah and there's two!" She says sitting on the sofa.
"Two!" I say to myself quietly. "When did you find out?" I ask.
"A couple of days ago." She says smiling and rubbing her hands over her belly. "Twin girls!" She says smiling.
"Liv i want to be in my girls lives." I say. "I'll do anything to be in them!" I say letting my own tear fall.
"I don't want you around Dani, at all!" She demanded.
"I'll talk to Cragen and i won't leave until I get a new partner." I say then she smiles.
"Thank you!" She says quietly.
"Im serious when I say I'll do anything!" I say and she smiles again.
"I know!" She says. "I'm not giving you an answer until you have a new partner!"
"I got that!" I say as my phone rings. I look at my caller ID and see that it's Fin. "Stabler.... Ok where...... I'll be there soon. Bye!" I say hanging up. "I got to go I'll see you later! I say letting myself out.
"Bye!" She says.
"Bye!" I say back.

A/N sorry it was short. I still hope you liked it. Request/ideas??? PLEASE COMMENT!!!!