Morning Of The Big Day(25)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins! Please comment!

                    (Benson's POV)
                August 17th 7:30am

"Babe! Babe wake up!" I say.
"What?" Elliot asks with his pillow over his head.
"Im going to go get the girls ready and bring them over to Casey's and we are going to get ready there while the boys come help you." I say kissing his back.
"Can I actually kiss you before you leave?" He asks.
"Hmmm no!" I say as I jump out of bed.
"Baby." He whines.
"To bad!" I say laughing while getting dressed.
"You suck." He says as I walk out the door and into the girls newly designed room.
"Hey Kace, wake up!
"No Mommy." She mumbled and i tickle her. "MOMMY NOOOO!" She screams.
"Get up more or I'll tickle you again." I say sternly.
"Hmm." She says slowly sitting up. "Why does Ke get to sweep long?" She asks in her cutie baby voice.
"Because I  know she won't be cranky when she gets up, you little monster." I say picking her up. "Plus I need to get you two up and ready to go to Auntie Casey's house.
"Yeah Auntie Casey." She says clapping her hands.
"You remember what today is?" I ask Kacee while waking up Keannah.
"No, what's today?" She asks.
"Me and Daddy are getting married. You and Ke get to wear your new dresses!" I say excited.
"YAY!" They both scream.
"First we need to get us over to Auntie Casey's so we can get you girls in your dresses! Your big sister's are going to be there too." I say and they scream again.
"We see Lizzie and Kat and Maurie." They both say while giggling.
"Yeah now let's get going." I say.

45 minutes later at Casey's place

"CASEY!" The twins scream as she lets us in.
"Hi cuties!" She says hugging them. "Are you two excited?" She asks.
"Yeah!" They say running for the couch.
"Hey Case." I say giving her a hug.
"Ready to do this thing?" She asks.
"I got butterflies!" I say.
"That's a good thing." She says. "Amanda and the girls should be here soon! Mean time lets get those cuties feed and bathed."
"Good idea." I say. "Kacee and Keannah come here please!" I call out and they come running back.

30 minutes later

       It took us half an hour to convince the girls to have a bath and by the end Casey and I were soaked. Now they're just sitting on the couch in their diapers watching frozen. We hear a knock on the door.

"Hey!" I say letting Amanda, Taylor, Renae, Corryn, Lizzie, Kathleen and Maureen in giving them all hugs.
"Lets do this thing!" Amanda exclaims.

            A/N ooohhh it's almost here. Who's excited because I know I am? What's the ship name for Benson and Dodds? PLEASE COMMENT!!