Our Wedding Night(28)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins.

(Benson's POV)

We ended up taking 30 minutes to say goodbye to the twins. They started to cry and cling to us because they didn't want to go with Amanda for the first time. But we agreed that we would get them a new stuffed animal if they were good for Amanda. We made it home and just laid on the couch for awhile.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asks.
"I don't know." I say. "El?" I ask looking at him.
"Yeah." He replied.
"I love you Mr Stabler!" I say standing up.
"I love you to Mrs Stabler!" He say with a huge smile as well as standing up. "Man it's so nice to call you Mrs Stabler!" He adds hugging me.

He leaned forward and kissed me and I kissed him back with more passion than I had before, and we stood there kissing, my hands running slowly up into his dark hair and down over his thick shoulders and along his strong arms and around to his back, holding his gorgeous male body against mine. There has only been a few times that I've done that and I haven't remembered all over again how much I love him. After I few minutes we have made our way to our bed.

(Stablers POV)

Slowly, standing at the foot of the bed, I began unbuttoning her dress, button by button, taking my time as she did the same with mine. Underneath she had on a new white lace bra and panties. Her breasts swelled from the confines of the lacy garment. I pick her up and gently lay her down on the bed, I climb on top of her kissing down her neck. She moans and I move up sucking on her earlobe.

"Mmm El?" she asks running her hand down my back and arms.
"Yeah baby?" I ask as I stop kissing her.
"I want another baby." She says moaning and I smile.
"You do?" I ask. "I thought you wouldn't want anymore after what we deal with!" I laugh causing her to laugh as well.
"I want a baby boy!" She says attempting to remove my boxers but she fails.
"OK! OK!" I laugh sitting up to take my boxers off and I go back to kissing her soft. Plump. Red lips.

1 hour later (Benson's POV)

"That was amazing!" I say putting my head on his chest.
"It was." He says kissing my head as my video rings.
"Its Amanda." I say covering up before answering.

"Hello!" I say.
"Hey the girls wanted to say goodnight." She says.
"Ok put them on." I reply.
"Mommy?" Kacee asks.
"Hey baby girl!" I say. "How was your night with Auntie Amanda.
"Good mommy I have to go to bed now. Night night mommy. And daddy!" She says yawning.
"Night babes!" Elliot and I both say as Amanda puts Keannah on.
"MOMMY DADDY!" She screams.
"Hi pumpkin!" I say laughing slightly. " Did you have fun with Auntie Amanda?" I ask.
"Yeah we played games and watched Winnie the Pooh." She says clapping.
"I believe it's night night time." Elliot says.
"Yeah night night mommy and daddy." She says waving.
"Night pumpkin." We say and Amanda comes back on. "Thanks Amanda!" I say.
"No problem they're adorable little sweethearts." She says smiling. "I'm gonna let you guys go, bye!"
"Bye!" We reply.

A/N I decided to continue. Hope you guy's like it. Please comment!