Babyshower(17)

A/N I own nothing it's all from Dick Wolf except random other characters.

(Benson's POV)
8 and 3/4 months pregnant

Elliot and I have been back together since a week after I told the squad I was pregnant and he's been the best boyfriend he has ever been. I moved back in with him and I guess he wasn't lying about he'll do anything for me!!!

"Oh my goodness!" I groan getting out of bed on a Saturday morning.
"Your almost done being pregnant!" Elliot says. "Calm down." He says and I punch him in the shoulder.
"Hey! What was that for?" He asks rubbing his shoulder.
"Don't you ever tell me to calm down again!" I say trying not to laugh.
"Ok Ok!" He laughs. "What would you like for breakfast?"
"Pancakes and alot of bacon!" I say. "With extra syrup!"
"Yes ma'am!" He laughs throwing my clothes at me.
"Hey!" I bark at him as he runs out of the room! "That's what I thought!" I yell to him playfully!

20 minutes later

"Mmm this is good El!" I say eating more of the chocolate chip pancake he made for me.
"I was hoping you'd like it." He says smiling. "Look at the time we got to get going!"
"Where?" I ask.
"I told Cragen we'll meet him to help him clean his office!" He says.
"I fucking hate you sometimes Stabler!" I say. "But go get my stuff please!" I demand.
"Yes ma'am!" He laughs getting my stuff. He helps me put my shoes on, then my coat.
"Thanks!" I say rubbing my belly. "I want you out!" I say to my babies kicking up a storm. "Elliot?" I whine.
"Olivia!" He whines and i hit him.
"Don't mock me and the babies are kicking alot!" I say as he gets on two knees with his head up close to my belly.
"Girls be nice to your mommy. You're probably excited to come into this world but you're hurting mommy!" He says to my belly and the kicking stops.
"It stopped. How did you do that?" I ask.
"I'm not the one yelling at them top get out of you!" He laughs.
"Ha Ha very funny!" I say walk Then getting into his car.

20 minutes later

"Why are you cleaning you office now?" I ask Cragen going to sit by a bunch of files.
"Because it's a pit!" He says. "Since your already there you do as much as the filing as possible."
"I don't like you Stabler!" I say harshly.
"You love me!" He says and i stay quiet glaring at him.
"Ouch!" Cragen laughs.

2 hours later

"Thanks for the help!" Cragen says as we leave his office.
"No problem!" I say.

20 minutes later

As we walk to our apartment I notice something pink on the door. We get closer and notice it's a balloon. "Did Casey put you up to this?" I ask.
"What makes you think she had anything to do with this!" He asks with a grin on his face. He opens the door and the whole squad yells "SURPRISE!"
"Guys you didn't have to." I say smiling.
"We wanted to!" They say.
"Well thank you!" I say hugging them.

1 hour later

"Hey Liv do you want to do gifts now?" Casey asks.
"Sure!" I say sitting on the couch.
"Here you go!" She says bringing to big gift bags to me!
"This one's from Amanda!" I say opening it.
"OH MY GOSH THERE'S TELLITUBBIES!" I say pulling two sets of them out.

"Im glad you like them!" Amanda says.
"Oh my gosh Amanda, thank you!" I say hugging her.
"No problem!" She says sliding me the next gift. "This one's from Case!"
"Aww!" I say pulling a pile of clothes out of the bag.

 "This one's from Case!""Aww!" I say pulling a pile of clothes out of the bag

"They're so cute!" I say.
"Im glad you like them!" Casey says hugging me. "You have to get up to see the gift from the guys though!"
"Ugh why?" I ask standing up.
"Just come with us!" She says and we walk down the hall to the spare bedroom. We walk inside and this is what is inside.

"Oh my gosh guys! Thank you so much!" I say hugging the boys

"No problem Baby Girl, you don't have to thank us!" Fin says smiling.
"Guys this place is amazing!" I say smiling. "What did with all the crap that was in here?" I ask.
"Stabler said to throw it all out!" Munch says.
"Finally!" I say looking at Elliot.
"Your welcome!" He says kissing me.
"Let's go back and play some games I planned! Ok?" Casey asks.
"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" I say happily.

1 and 1/2 hours later

The afternoon was amazing. I am so grateful for choosing Casey as a bestfriend because she makes everything the best. Everyone has left besides Casey because she stayed to help Elliot clean up while I watched and playfully made fun of him.

"Bye!" I tell her. "Thanks for everything!"
"Your my bestie and that's what besties are for!" She says hugging me. "Bye!" She says waving to me as she walks out of my apartment.
I flinch out a unexpected pain. It stays for awhile. All of a sudden my water breaks.
"ELLIOT!" I call out.
"Yeah?" He asks running into the room.
"My water broke!" I say trying not to freak out.
"Let's get you to a hospital!" He says grabbing his keys.

A/N I hope you like it!!! Dont mind the names that are on the wall in the picture of the nursery. The babies are coming, the babies are coming!!! Request/Ideas?? Please comment!