Nightmare(36)

A/N I don't own anything it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins! I'm thinking of starting a new story so if you pm me I'll send you the description of it. All you have to do is read it and tell me if I should continue.

Keannah's POV

"MOMMY!" I shrieked as she's changing my sister's diaper.
"What you goofy girl?" She asks.
"I wanna go to Uncle Mike's!" I exclaim.
"He at work Ke!" Kacee exclaims.
"After he work Kay!" I exclaim putting my little hands on my hips. She does the same.
"Ok sassy babies! I'll ask uncle Mike if he wants to come over for dinner after work and we'll see if he can take you two with him after for a sleepover." Mommy says. "Time for your butt change."
"Ok." I say as I lay down in front of her. "When Daddy be back?"
"Any minute. He went to buy more food for because you ate it all!" Mommy exclaims tickling me. I wiggle away laughing before she could get my diaper on.
"Don't you dare." Mommy warns as I get ready to run. I start running around with no clothes on.
"You can't catch me! You can't catch me!" I laugh.

Olivia's POV

"Get over here!" I exclaim trying to grab Keannah but miss. I see Elliot sneak in the front door.
"LOOK MOMMY!" Kacee yells. She managed to get her clothes and diaper off as well. She starts running around.
"Get you diaper back on!" I exclaim grabbing Keannah when she wasn't looking.
"AHHH RUN KAY!" She squeals.
Kacee not looking where she was going runs right into Elliots arms.
"DADDY!" She screams.
We all laugh.
"Are you two causing trouble for Mommy?" He asks turning Kacee upside down.
"NO!" Kacee exclaims. He tickles her and she giggles.
"Alright El. Now let's get you diapers on, then jammies and maybe Uncle Mike can come over after your nap." I say.
"Mike?" Elliot asks.
"I tell you after." I say.

It took twenty-five minutes to get the girls down for their nap. After I called Michael to invite him over for dinner and he accepted.

"So why is Mike coming over?" Elliot asks from on the couch.
"The girls want to have a sleepover at his house. While they're there we can get the old baby stuff out of the basement. And maybe we can do something else later." I say seductively sitting beside him.
"I like that idea." He says pulling me into a hug. He starts kissing me.
"El stop." I giggle but kiss him back.
"Nah uh." He says and kisses me a little harder.

Things get heated quickly. Elliot lays me down on the couch. As we kiss we start taking each other's clothes off piece by piece. We manage to get our shirts before we hear little footprints upstairs.

"El stop." I say pushing him off me. I sit and grab my shirt and put it on.
"Baby." He whines. I throw his shirt at him.
"We'll finish this later. Put your shirt back on. " I demand.
"Fine. But I'll get you for this!" He exclaims. He puts his shirt back on.
"Have fun with that!" I exclaim walking towards the stairs.

I walk upstairs to the girls room to find Kacee not in her bed. I go check my room and find her struggling to get onto my bed in tears.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I ask picking her up. She hugs me tightly as I sit on the bed with her. She starts sobbing. "Baby what's wrong?" I say rubbing her back. Elliot walks in.
"The mean man!" She cries.
"You had a bad dream." Elliot says stroking her cheek. She hugs me tighter.
"Mommy!" She cries.
"I'm right here baby girl!" I exclaim.
"How about you and mommy stay here and have a nap together, while I go get stuff ready for you and Ke to take to Uncle Mike's." Elliot says.
"Ok Daddy. Why does Mommy need nap time?" She asks.
"Because she needs to nap for the baby!" Elliot exclaims.
"The baby's silly Daddy!" Kacee giggles.
"So are you! Now lay down with Mommy and go to sleep." He says. We both lay down and pull the blankets over us. Elliot kisses our foreheads and leaves.

TBC

A/N I hope you guys like it! Please comment. Name suggestions are welcomed. Also let me know if there is any grammar mistakes.