Casey's Trainee(5)

A/N I don't own anything it's all from Dick Wolf except random other characters. I'm pretending Dodds Senior doesn't like Benson. Also Mike is a detective not Sargent in this I really didn't want to boot Munch out of his spot as Sargent. Why not? Lets throw Stone in here as well.

(Benson's POV)
"Hey!" a male voice said behind me.
I turn and see Mike and his father Chief Dodds walking into the squad room.
"Hey" I say pulling him into a hug as the rest of the squad comes walking into the squad room. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in what a year and a half." I say with excitement in my voice.
"Something like that and I've been great. I'm excited to be working here!" He says.
"Yo Captain who the hell is this?" Fin asks.
" Mike Dodds, nice to meet you too." Mike says before Captain could answer. "You are?"
"That's Fin Tutuola, John Munch, Nick Amaro, Amanda Rollins, and Dominick Carisi." Casey says as Mike shakes everyone's hands.
"You can call me Sonny!" Carisi says. " nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too! Is there anyone else that I'm going to meet?"
"In about two months you'll meet Detective Elliot Stabler."
"And I just started training someone and he's going to be working with us. His names Peter Stone." Casey says looking at her watch. "Speaking of Stone I have to go meet him at the court house." She says walking out of the squad room.
" What's with all the newbies?" Fin asks a little cranky.
" Its called we're short staff cranky." Amaro says coming back from getting his morning coffee.
"Did you like get up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" I ask Fin
"No I got in fight fight with my son." Fin says.
"All I can say is just give him time." I say.
"Sorry to interrupt but we got a victim in Mercy Hospital." John says placing the phone in its receiver.
"Benson take Dodds." Cragen says. "The rest of you meet CSI and go to the crime scene."
"Got it." We say at the same time then start to laugh at each other walking out.

                     5 Weeks Later
   "Thank you Mr Stone!" Taylor (The victim) said. "Thank you for finally putting that bastard away!"
"Just doing my job." Peter says shaking Taylor's hand.
"Not bad for a first case!" I say after Taylor walks away with her family.
"Thanks Benson." He says with a smile on his face.
"Who wants a drink I'm buying!" Casey says walking over with the rest of the squad.
"Free drinks I'm defiantly in!" Fin says
"Me too." Amanda say followed by the others.
"Why not? Mike you coming?" I ask.
"Yeah why not." He says.

A few hours later

"Why would you throw blenders off a roof with your friends?" Fin asks Amaro laughing obviously drunk
"Cause we felt like smashing stuff!" He says.
"Ok I think you guys have had enough to drink, time to get you guys home." Cragen says then asking the waiter for the bill. "Ok we are defiantly splitting this time."
"How much?" Peter asks.
"Over $150." Cragen says.
"I'll cover it." Peter says pulling out his wallet. "You make sure they get to their homes safely."

1 hour later

  It took an hour to get everyone home safely. I make it home and find Elliot waiting for me in the living room.

"Hey! Your still up?" I say sitting on the couch beside him.
" Yeah I've been thinking." He says.
"About what?" I ask.
"That I want to take you out on a date!" He says smiling.

    A/N I sure hope you guys like it. Should she agree to the date!!! I need help getting a few ideas for names for later on, can you guys help? Please comment!😄😄