Kidnapped(30)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins. Please comment!

(Benson's POV)
5 hours
Before we leave for our Honeymoon

Amanda has volunteered to watch the girls while El and I are gone to Florida. I said I'll pay her as like shes babysitting them but she said no. Hopefully they don't cause to much problems!

"El are the girls almost ready!" I call upstairs to him.
"Not yet! I could use some help though!" He yells and I walk upstairs to find them in the girls room. Both completely naked and running away from Elliot.
"What are you two goofballs doing?" I ask laughing.
"Running from Daddy." They giggle. Keannah runs by me and I scoop her up.
"RAHHHHHHH!" I yell tickling her and she screams.
"KACEE RUN!" She screams and Kacee runs down the hall and down the stairs.
"I'M COMING FOR YOU KACEE!" Elliot yells running after her. 1 minute I hear a high pitched squeel come from downstairs. Elliot comes back up with Kacee over his shoulder.
"Daddy catched me Ke!" Kacee exclaims.
"Good job Daddy! Now we can get these goofballs ready to go to Auntie Amanda's house." I say.

2 hours later

"Hi Auntie Amanda!" Keannah says waving to her as she opens her door.
"Hi cuties!" She exclaims and they giggle.
"Thank you Amanda! Of they cause problems just call us. And here's their babysitters number if you help." I say handing her a piece of paper with the number on it.
"Liv! We'll be fine. Go have fun!" Amanda exclaims.
"Bye cuties!" I say hugging my girls.
"Bye Momma!" Keannah exclaims then hugs her dad.
"Bye bye Daddy!" She says.
"Bye Mommy!' Kacee says. "Hey Daddy!" She adds.
"Thanks again Amanda!" I say before we leave.

1 Week Later (Amanda's POV)

It's been a week since Elliot and Olivia left for Florida, and the girls have been amazing. They stay with there sitter Lucy while I'm at work. Keannah and I just finished getting some groceries while Kacee stays with Lucy. We are on our way home.

"Lucy! Kacee!" I yell as we enter my apartment.
I notice the lights are all off. I turn them on and my apartment was destroyed. Glass shattered. Couch flipped over. Tables turned. TV knocked over. Kacee's shoes missing. I place Keannah on my counter and search my apartment for Kacee and Lucy. I run to the spare bedroom and find Lucy uncontious on the floor with a head wound. Still no sign of Kacee. I pull out my phone and call 911 then Fin.

20 minutes later

Fin, the squad and the medics arrive. Still no Kacee and Keannah is crying. The medics take care of Lucy.
"Amanda! What happened?" Fin asks as Cragen comes over.
"I went shopping with Keannah. When we got home, we found Lucy on the floor and Kacee is missing." I say.
"Has anyone contacted Stabler and Benson?" Cragen asks.
"I don't know captain." I say.
"We'll find her Amanda." He says "John contact Benson and Stabler."

Florida (Benson's POV)

My phone rings. I look at the ID and it's John.
"Hello!".............."WHAT!"........."We'll be back as soon as possible." I say then hang up.
"What's up?" Elliot asks.
"Kacee's missing." I say.

A/N Will we find Kacee? Please comment! Request are wanted!