Finding Out(13)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters. This chapter is going to be rather short but I still hope you like it. This chapter is going to be a little jumpy, I want to make it like they're panicking.

                   (Benson's POV)
      I've been staying at Mike's the past few days we had a really bad storm and Casey's place was flooded so she's staying at Amanda's. Cragen managed to get me 3 months off of work and I'm grateful for that. Elliot has stopped talking to me completely when I went to the precinct to pick up Amanda a few times and I'm pretty sure he went out with Dani a few times also, either way I still don't like them. Mike was called in late last night so I'm here alone. 530am I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I feel vomit rise and i run to the bathroom.
After half an hour I realize that I haven't had a period in a few months. I start to freak out because I haven't slept with anyone except Elliot. I grab my keys and i make my way to the nearest 24 hour open walk in clinic I find. When i finally find one I talk to the doctor about what's going on and she told me she'll get me in to see a OBGYN as soon as possible.
"You have an appointment for 8:20am today!" The doctor says.
"Thank you!" I tell her.
I wait at the OBGYN's office until it opens 2 and a half hours later. I walk in and wait in the waiting room. 20 minutes later. I hear the doctor call my name.
"Olivia Benson!" She calls out. I stand up and follow her to her office.
"So you want to confirm that your pregnant, is that correct?" She asks.
"Yep!" I say.
"Let's do a ultrasound!" She says. "Lay down on the bed and lift your shirt up please." She asks.

20 minutes later

      I walk out of the office thinking about what the doctor just told me. That I'm pregnant with twins!

          A/N I just had to do that!! Please comment!!!