running late | chapter 1

Jimin's POV

"Where is she? were going to be late if she doesn't hurry up," I said quietly to myself staring at my watch. This happens every year, never once have we not had to run for the train, she arrives late every year and every year I have to drag her and her heaps of stuff onto the train. It's ridiculous really, I don't know how I still put up with it. 

"JIMIN!" I hear my name and feel someone flinging themselves towards me. "Y/n?" I asked slightly confused "I missed you Jimin! How are you?" Y/n asked calmly, obviously oblivious to the fact we the train leaves in almost 10 minutes. "y/n where have you been?! look at the time the train leave-" I'm interrupted as I see her glancing towards my watch and screaming "OMG JIMIN THE TRAIN LEAVES IN 10 MINUTES HURRY WE NEED TO GO!" I let out a heavy sigh and allow myself to be dragged further down the station towards the platform. 

I watch as she blasts towards the barrier and disappears and I follow closely behind. Almost immediately after reappearing through the other side I feel myself, once again, being dragged as Y/n pulls us towards the train. She then ran and left me with both sets of luggage, and after storing it away I followed her as quickly as I could stumbling and pushing my way through the crowded carriages until I heard her muffled screeches.

I finally found her around halfway down the last carriage strangling poor Yoongi. "YOONGI I MISSED YOU," she screeched, seriously how has she not lost her voice yet from all this screaming? "Ew, Jimin get this thing off me" he pleaded "Haha, sorry it's your turn to deal with it," I said. Y/n then stood up, seemingly unsatisfied with the reaction of her friends and sat back down in her seat. "Seriously, I missed you guys, that stupid cat can't deliver letters for shit" she complained "Y/n, what did u expect, it's a fucking cat" Yoongi lazily replied already sick of her complaining. She continued, "Yeah but still..." Rolling my eyes I reminded her, "Seokjin told you to buy an owl and not that moody thing you call a cat." Suddenly she turns her head and looks directly into my eyes "Shut it, Park." "He's right tho" I shrug. Suddenly I see Y/n launching herself towards me but luckily, Yoongi catches her, hugging her to try to contain the angry midget that is Y/n, an amused smile on his face as he watches her try to slither her way out of his hold, which turns into laughing as she looks up at him glaring. "Cute smile snake boy," she says cheekily and he pushes her away glaring at her as I laugh at the two.