just great | chapter 13

-next day: the great hall 6:30 pm -

Y/n's POV

After a while of sitting and talking over our dinner, the boys decided it was time for them to head up to bed. "You coming Y/n?" Jimin questioned when he saw I wasn't getting up. "Ah sorry not yet guys I need to speak to McGonagall about something," I made an excuse, "you can go first I'll be a while" Yoongi didn't look convinced, "Are you sure?" "Yes Yoongles I'm sure, now go, get some sleep." Eventually, they left after I insisted multiple times and I was finally left by myself.

The real plan tonight was to not to see McGonagall, but Hagrid. I hadn't had the chance to go see him since we got off the train so I was planning to sneak down tonight. I missed him ya know!
I sat and waited at the tables a little longer and waited for the corridors to clear up a bit. After around 5 minutes they were considerably less crowded so I decided to make my move before I looked too suspicious sitting alone. I stood up and discreetly exited the large hall, and headed down the corridor to the closest exit. As I turned the corner I heard someone walking closely behind me and I snapped my body around to see who it was.

 "What- oh, hey Joon" I saw that it was only Namjoon and he laughed at my surprise, "hey Y/n, how are you? And what are u doing sneaking around?" He raised his eyebrows at me, still chuckling a little. "I'm good, and I could ask you the same question, you look a bit suspicious" I smiled up at him noticing his packed bag and dark cloak. 

"Ah, you know how it is Y/n, dealing is a dangerous business-" I cut him off, laughing "Joon, you make it sound like your into drugs, it's only homework," he looks offended, in a joking way, "hey! this is dangerous work!" I laugh at his statement and he joins. "Anyway, I'm just going to Hagrid's so I'll need to catch up with you later before it gets too dark out," I say looking towards the door, "ahh okay, I'll let you go, see ya later Y/n!" He said as I started walking away, "See ya Joon, have a good night!" I flashed him a smile before hurrying out the door.

I finally caught a glimpse of Hagrid's Hut from the top of the hill and sped down the steps towards it. I got right up to the door before I heard something move behind me. Expecting it to be Namjoon I turned slowly, "Jonn, you could have just asked to come with-"

I cut myself off when I saw Jungkook standing in front of me "Jungkook?! What the hell are u doing here? Did you follow me-?" He only looked at me with a smirk on his face. Just as he opened his mouth to answer me the large wooden door behind me swung open and Hagrids tall shadow was cast over us. This is gonna be fun. Brilliant. Just great.

[[   Sorry for not updating for a while :( but I have 4 chapters written, so they will be put out over the next week I think, or maybe all at once... depends how I'm feeling once I finish cleaning them up :P Anyway, enjoy the chapter, goodnight!   ]]