sleepover | chapter 6

[[  Hey guys, sorry for not updating I know its been like a whole ass month but school has really been up my ass lol. If ur desperate for more q-u-a-l-i-t-y c-o-n-t-e-n-t (I'm just kidding it's terrible) I update more regularly on Tumblr lol. My username is 'whitetshirtsrus' if ya wanna give me a cheeky wee follow ;-) I'm currently writing another Hogwarts Jungkook au soooo if u wanna check that out feel free. Anyway! now, after a long wait, an update!  ]]

Y/n's POV

That night Yoongi and I snuck out the castle and into a small forest area near Hagrid's hut. With us, we took blankets, candles and pillows and created our own tent outside. This was something we did regularly last year, and somehow we've never got caught. 

It took all of 3 minutes to put the fort together, magic really makes everything so much easier. We sat and talked for a while, which then turned into a couple hours. Before we knew it, it was 3 am. "We should probably sleep, its 3 am and we have school tomorrow" I manage to say between yawns, nodding his head Yoongi lets out a yawn and lays down, placing his head gently on a pillow. I lay next to him and after a couple minutes of silence i hug him and whisper "thank you" he doesn't reply with words, he only pulls me into a tight hug. We fell asleep a few minutes later.

Yoongi's POV

~6:30 am~

I woke up, with Y/n still clutching onto me, I chuckle at her. Before you ask, neither of us have a 'crush' on each other, we simply just like cuddles, we are like siblings. Silently listening to the songs of the birds I feel her slowly beings to wake up. "Good morning," she croaks, "what time is it?" "6:30" I reply. "Uggghhh" she stuffs her head back under the blankets, regretting waking up at such an ungodly hour. "We need to get up now and collect our stuff, so we don't get caught." she groans again at my suggestion but eventually sits up, "Fine, let's go" well that was quick. 

After disassembling the makeshift fort we headed back towards the castle. Managing to both make it back to our common rooms safely. Once changed into my uniform I made my way back towards Gryffindor tower to meet Y/n. We might as well hang out if we're up. Y/n answers the door right as I arrive, appearing with her white shirt tucked, messily into her skirt and her hair half brushed. "Come in," she says and pulls me through the doorway. We sit for around 20 minutes before heading down to breakfast. 

"Hey guys!" we hear a familiar voice call, looking around we see Jimin sitting at our usual spot. I watch as Y/n jogs over to him, grabbing a random selection of fruits as she went. 

[[  sorry for the terrible chapter but it's like almost 3 am and I have school tomorrow so I gtg! Bye! If you are enjoying it so far please give it a vote, and feel free to comment any suggestions for ideas for this book or for new books!  ]]