28/30 | chapter 30

I turned towards the door, only to see Jungkook standing, smirking.

"Your gonna do absolutely everything to win this aren't you?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely"

We started walking towards Lupins class. Jungkook was literally reciting the note cards by heart. But he still turned to me and said, "Y/n, I really don't want to fail this,"

"Kook, calm down, if you can recite those notes by heart, you know everything and more that you need to, relax you'll be fine!"

I took the cards away from him and stuffed them in my pocket, he thanked me and we turned and walked into the class.

-time skip: the end of class-
Because it was a double period, the test only took up half the time, which meant Lupin and his magic quills would have plenty of time to mark them before the end.

Lupin made an announcement over the bell, "Anyone who wishes to get their marks back now may stay behind but feel free to go."

Of course Jungkook made us stay behind, he was still pretty nervous. Luckily there were only a few other kids waiting for their results so it wasn't long before they were all gone and we were alone with the Professor.

"Y/n, brilliant as per usual, 30/30" I smiled.

"Jeon, your up" he said, Jungkook walked slowly to him. The professors face was deadly serious before exploding into the biggest and proudest smile I've ever seen.

"28/30!"

Jungkook was lost for words and was smiling my ass off, proud of him. He immediately ran to me and gave me a massive hug, lifting me up and spinning me around, saying "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Lupin gave me a thankful look, knowing that I gave in and helped the poor boy.

"Right you two love birds, get out my class go have lunch!"

I choked on air, love what now?!

Jungkook and I both blushed and he jumped away from me almost immediately.

Luckily for us by the time we both looked up the Professor was gone and we were left to the awkward silence that had infested the room.