19 - "Triplets Day Out"

Cilia sprayed herself once with the peach perfume on her dresser, liking the way the clear coated lipgloss made her lips shine. Dressed down in a causal black form fitting bodysuit, she held an oversized handbag as she grabbed her cellphone off the counter and made her way outside. Since she couldn't drive, she called the family's chauffeur service whenever she wanted to go somewhere.

Cilia sat in the back of the black Bentley, texting White Locus that she was on her way. Today she had no class and had nothing important to do. Locus had also found a free space in her schedule so the girls decided to use this day to hang out, they didn't do it much and neither planned on making it something frequent.

Cilia actually hung out with Lotus a lot and even had long conversations with Dalton and her father. Locus and Ember weren't really her cup of tea. And neither was Cilia when it came to Locus. She didn't really like either of her sisters. It may have just been the lack of connection or strictly just them she didn't like.

The girls were going to bond over some shopping, so they chose to meet in a popular mall district. The drive was forty five minutes and Locus texted where she was. Cilia got out the car once she arrived and the car drove off. She walked the rest of the way, following the address Locus gave her and reached the destination in three minutes.

Cilia began to look around, it was so busy and crowded she couldn't see anything among the crowd. They were in Manhattan where everyone was hustling and bustling. It was too busy to see anything. White Locus who was standing under an awning of a smoothie shop, spotted Cilia.

"Come on." She mumbled, dragging Iris along as she made her way down the block to get to Cilia.

Cilia pulled out her cellphone and was just about to call until White Locus appeared behind her. The southern girl called to her, so she turned, her face and her hands immediately dropping once she laid eyes on Iris. The death stare Cilia met Locus with, penetrated through her Cartier lens as she glared at her audacious triplet.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Cilia asked, causing a few passerby's to glance in their direction.

Iris knew this would be a bad idea, she didn't want to come out knowing Cilia would be around. After being convinced by their mother she went for it, and since Locus was there she knew she had a chance at being protected. The only thing was Locus didn't fight so she wouldn't be defending anybody. Not Iris or Cilia.

Iris tensed up, her arm looped through Locus's own, she took a step back so she was more so behind her sister.