29 - "Marriage, Brothers...And Babies?"

Brooklyn, New York

They were finally back in New York and had been for a while. Allele glanced down, watching the face of his beautiful wife as she slept peacefully in his arms. He couldn't believe only four weeks ago they had gotten married. Everything still felt surreal. Not much people got to grow up and marry the childhood friend they'd grown up with and always been in love with. He promised to cherish and love her with everything he had in him.n

He looked up at the ceiling as the sheets came up to his waist and up to Cilia's neck as he thought back on their wedding day.

It was a Saturday night at nine o' clock in New York City; the church they went too was small and no one was there, the sinners of the city too busy finding mischief to get into. It was a private ceremony so it was only Cilia and Allele. They'd been planning to elope for a while, so this wasn't just something they decided to do on a whim.

They wanted to elope mainly because Allele would prefer it that way and most of the people in Cilia's family had been pissing her off lately, so she chose to do it in secrecy. If she felt like telling them later down the line then she would. Allele already had plenty of new, unworn suits so for him it would just be a matter of which one to wear.

Cilia had spent that whole day going out looking for wedding dresses. She wasn't a big luxurious diva that needed the most expensive piece in the shop, but she didn't want anything cheap either, though it wasn't a big extravagant wedding, it was still her's and she wanted to look beautiful, feel beautiful and present herself in a way that showed she cared.

Finally after three hours of trying on dozens and dozens of dresses she settled on a $3,500 long sleeve lace, open back mermaid style Zuhair Murad gown. It showed off her petite hour glass frame. She got her hair done, adding pieces to make big caramel toned curls fall down to her back. She did her toes and nails and even put on very light makeup.

When Allele first saw her enter the chapel, he was blown away. Though Allele would never, he could see why some men cried when they saw their brides. He was blown away. She looked gorgeous.

He'd come in a charcoal black Brook Brothers suit, with high end alligator shoes on his feet. His hair had been straightened down to the tip of his butt, his hairline lined up perfectly, real crystal earrings in his ear and a million dollar smile.

Once they were in front of each other, they held hands as the pastor instructed them to read the vows he had written for them, to one another. They had to repeat after the pastor, as he told them what to say, but they both had their own customized versions as well they got to read after. Cilia had went first. She was crying so much that she kept hiccuping. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing that much makeup to begin with because her ruined face didn't show.