Chapter 12: He's doing it again ...

Meowth and Aipom stood at the opposite ends of the egg container, but both Pokemon wouldn't release their grip on it. Pulling from both sides, they had a small thug-o-war game with the container, but unfortunately, no one seemed to be much stronger than the other.

"I waz here firzt!" Meowth claimed harshly.

However, Aipom didn't have the same opinion and she reached with her tail around the container before she slapped Meowth across the face, pushing him away in the process.

"Hey!!!" The cat-Pokemon wasn't very happy right now.

Now, James and Jesse appeared behind some bushes to spot their third member.

"Did you finally find something?" Jesse asked, annoyed.

Finally, Aipom realized that she confronted Team Rocket right now, that's why she immediately took the egg before she dashed away through the high Easter grass again.

"Don't let her get away!" Meowth exclaimed.

Following the monkey, the trio of bad guys tried several times to catch Aipom, but the purple Pokemon avoided stylishly every attempt to take the egg away from her. Running back to the hill where Ash and May were, Aipom knew that they needed this egg.

However, Aipom and the container were suddenly lifted off the ground.

"Gotcha!" Jesse said triumphantly.

Running in the air, Aipom hang at the bottom of the container.

"Aipom! Aip! Pom Pom!"

"Isn't that the Pokemon of the twerp?" Jesse asked, looking at the purple monkey.

"At least, she's as energetic as his one." James added.

Once again, Aipom lifted her tail before she gave Jesse a huge slap across her 'beautiful' face.

"How can you dare?" Jesse wasn't nice to individuals that damaged her face, so she shook the egg container until Aipom fell to the ground. Shaking her head, Aipom wasn't finished and she would do everything to get the container back.

Releasing a swift attack, Aipom aimed for Jesse's hands and the red-haired woman had no other choice than to drop it to the ground where Aipom already waited to catch it again.

"Just wait!" Jesse warned before she took one of her Pokeballs. "Seviper, time to teach this indecent monkey some respect!"

The snake materialized, hissing loudly.

"Seviper, stop this monkey!" Jesse ordered.

Immediately, Seviper moved towards the monkey before she wrapped her tail around Aipom's waist to stop her. Squeezing the poor Pokemon, Seviper seemed to enjoy it and thanks to her, the egg container dropped down onto the ground before it rolled to Meowth.

"I wonder where the trainer-twerp is." James wondered, crossing his arms and of course, Mime Jr. copied that behavior.

"Who cares?" Jesse replied unconcernedly, shrugging. "If you haven't been that bad at reading maps, we would have already found more egg containers. There's no way that such a stupid monkey will come between us and our first money-making egg!"

"That'z right!" Meowth exclaimed, taking the first egg container.

Aipom tried to fight against the wrap attack, but she couldn't even shout for help.

.................

Further away, Ash and May still sat on the small hill, surrounded by several Easter flowers. Taking a short break, the teammates had started a conversation and actually, May hoped that she could finally ask Ash the most important question.