Chapter 15: What a day!

It was quite late and the sun had already disappeared behind the horizon, making it difficult for the searching trainers to find something. Fortunately, the assembly point had several lights, small floodlights and other stuff that should help the participants to find this area again.

Scott talked with some trainers that had finished the egg hunt when he suddenly heard noises from the woods.

Out of nowhere, Munchlax dashed out from a bush before it crashed into the Hawaii-shirt wearing man.

Both individuals were corpulent, that's why it looked like a sumo wrestling match at first, but fortunately, nobody was pushed to the ground during this incident. Nevertheless, Scott was caught off guard before he saw how Brock, Max and several Pokemon left the woods as well.

"It's Scott!" Max exclaimed, panting slightly. "Does that mean that we reached the starting point again?"

"You're right!" Scott said, smiling. "This is the starting point and I'm glad to see that you're back in time and even with two egg containers as well."

"I hope that Munchlax didn't scare you with its appearance." Brock said, taking some deep breathes.

"It needs more than an unexpected attack from the woods to scare me." Scott replied, laughing slightly. "Moreover, did you have fun during the hunt?"

"Well, it was funny, although Munchlax's appetite almost drove me crazy at times ... *sigh*" Max answered.

"Hmm ... if your Pokemon are hungry, they can get some Pokemon food from Nurse Joy." Scott pointed to a small floodlight and under it, Joy handed food to several Pokemon. "All Pokemon are allowed to eat as much as they want, especially after their help - - -"

Munchlax already had dashed away to plead nurse Joy for its third plate of Pokemon food.

Brock looked to Bonsly, Marshtomp and Forretress.

"Come on, you three, I know that you're hungry as well." Brock said, giving them permission to catch up with the other Pokemon around nurse Joy, but the breeder suddenly, noticed something. "On the other hand ... hmm ... I could help nurse Joy with her task!"

With heart-shaped eyes, Brock flew towards nurse Joy.

Unfortunately, Max already dragged him on his ear back to Scott.

"Scott, are Ash and my sister already back?" Max asked curiously, looking around.

"To be honest, I'm surprised that they haven't come back yet." Scott replied, frowning.

Max looked disappointed. On the one hand, it meant that May wasn't as good as a searcher than him, but on the other hand, he hoped that nothing happened to his sibling and his friend on their hunt.

"How much time do they have until the end of the hunt?" Max asked.

Scott looked quickly onto his watch.

"They still have one hour to come back." Scott responded before he turned around to the trainers that he had talked to before Munchlax had appeared from the woods. "I'm sorry for the interruption, but I'll give you your passwords immediately."

Max looked to the two trainers and immediately, he recognized them as Sara and June.

"June, Sara, you're finished as well?" Max said.

The two girls turned to the boy and at first, they didn't recognized him, because the small boy stood slightly within a shadow. However, after some moments, the two teens were happy to see that Max's group was back as well.

"Isn't that Max?" Sara said with some disbelief. "It's great to see that you're back - - -"

"I know that I have been away from you for too long, but you don't need to worry anymore. My love for you will shine like your light for the night and - - -"