~I'm here~

Tomorrow is the "big day". This is what they told me to call it. This is what a wedding day should be named. Besides, everything for my bestie, right?
  I just arrived here, can't say that I'd like to stay any longer. From the airplane until the exit gates, from the car ride until the hotel arrival. The only think that I can think is him. What is he doing right now? Is he okay? Should I call him? Nah... Such a stupid thought of mine.
  It was like centuries passed until the elevator stopped at my floor. The doors opened and I immediately start walking to my room. 631. This is it so. I'm really doing this.
  The room is pretty big for a tiny person as I am, but that's not a problem, obviously. I told the guy who was holding my luggage to let it in the living room, and not to care more, I headed to the kitchen for a bottle of water that I so much needed the last two hours. The fridge is full of water hopefully, and more pleasantly to me, full of alcohol as well. Great.
"Miss Clarke? Your luggage is next to the sofa. If you need anything, the reception's number is on the menu of the room service. Have a good day." And then he left the room without waiting for her answer, closing the door politely.
                                      •+++•
  I heard my phone's familiar sound next to my head as the blanket and many pillows were on and around me, denying to allow me to escape from their warm embrace. I then opened my eyes lazily and suddenly widened them realizing that my device's battery was almost dead. I stood up so fast to put my phone on the charger that I almost fell on the floor. After putting it on the charger, I decided to check my notifications that were bothering me while sleeping. Trying to sleep actually. How could I?
And, as always, it was not a good idea for something to have. My Instagram account was full of the "big news", positive ones or negative, people keep tagging me to this. Pictures, videos, articles..ugh. I was gonna push the "turn off" button of my phone when a notification popped into the screen.

《6 missed calls, Kitten》

I was just standing in front of the screen for like five minutes looking at it. My fingers were frozen. My whole body froze. I then decided to turn the screen off, going for a shower with the thought of being a little better after that.
I stepped in the bathroom and let the warm water to run into the bathtub. As the steam started to fill the room, mixed with the smell of the lavender soap, and as the bathtub was almost ready for me, I started to undressing myself when I heard my phone from the other room ringing. No. I'm not willing to answer right now. I need my time.
                                   •+++•
"I really needed this.", saying to myself laying in the bathtub with eyes shut, travelling in my thoughts.
My phone is ringing again. It's the fourth time, I thought then. Or at least the fourth time I heard it ringing. I don't want to get out of this little heaven, as I love to call it, but I know that I have to. With small and almost lazy steps, I got out of the water, frowning to my reflection on the mirror. I grabbed the towel from the counter and wrapped it on me, feeling the cold already on my pale skin. It was then that I heard noises from outside of my bathroom. The noises became more and more louder, causing me to be scared. I took the scissors from the counter and slowly opened the door in front of me.
  Stepping out, nothing was on my view. Maybe it was from the next hotel room, not all the hotels have thick walls, haven't they? Letting a breath that I didn't realize that I had inside my lungs, I headed to my living room to find an outfit to wear.
  Suddenly, my knees felt weak. The scissors fell on the floor as my hands run to fix my towel awkwardly. He was there. His back in front me. What the--
"Emilia! What the fock?".