~Home~

Hello! Yeah, it is here after what felt like a lifetime, and I really have to thank you for your patience. Season 8 of GoT had a big part of the delay, cause you know, it destroyed everyone lol. But now the next chapter is truly here! So put your favourite playlist on and enjoy! xx

Emilia

  Scenes from last night are flashing in my head. Every touch of his fingertips is tickling my sensitive body, sending shivers down my spin. Small marks decorating secret parts of my figure. Bruises... I smiled at the recall.
  I didn't even bother to open my eyes to understand that he's awake and watching me. I felt his hand caressing my bare shoulder and back, as I was laying literally all over his chest.

"Stop doing that.", I said smiling in a sleepy voice, and buried my red face on the crook of his neck.
He chuckled.

"I can't understand what you're talking about.", he said, smiling, hugging me tighter.

"Yeah, right.", I whispered on the surface of his skin.

"Good morning, sleepy head.", he told me, pulling my hair away from my neck and massaging the back of my head.

"Morning to you too, Kitten.", I whispered, planting a kiss on his neck.

"Kitten.", he chuckled. "It's been a long time."

  I moved my head so that I could find his eyes and looked at him.
"Well, do not get used to it.", I said with a smirk on my lips.

  We both smiled. He then bent down hesitantly and took my lips between his, kissing me softly.
  I never thought it could be. Not after all these things that have happened in our lives. But here we are. His scent fill my lungs as I lay down on his bare skin. We were always that way. So comfortable in the presence of the other. We were always one.
  And suddenly, a thought popped up in my head. How the hell am I supposed to tell him that I'm leaving today?...

"We should get up.", I whispered, breaking the kiss as gently as I could.

"Why should we?", he replied, caressing my shoulders.

"Cause we both have things to do.", I said, smiling, as I unsuccessfully tried to escape.

"But it's your birthday.", he said, pulling me back to him.

  I bent down and kissed him, unable to stop smiling.
"And for that exact reason I must get up." I gave him one more quick kiss and stood up, putting the blue robe around my body.
"Now seriously. Get out of my bed.", I said as soon as I tied the knot on my waist.

"Okay, okay.", he said, lifting his hands over his head, defending himself. I then saw him pushing the sheets away and getting out of the mattress, completely naked.
  Idiot. I thought, with a smile on my lips, while I was watching him burying his fingers in his beautiful black locks. He was looking at the view of my garden through the window, having his back to me.

"And, for God's sake, put your trousers on.", I told him, looking at his shaped bum.
"Unless you want my mum to see you in that condition."

"What?! Wait, is she coming?!", he asked confused, turning to look at me.

"I don't know, it's possible. I mean, it's my birthday.", I shook my shoulders and giggled, unable to hold on.

"Shit.", he cursed, grabbing his pants to wear.

  I laughed at this, and the next moment I heard my phone ringing. I approached and lifted it from the table.

  Hey love, as we agreed. Your flight is in four hours. Text me when you're on the airport. Oh, and Happy Birthday! xx