~It's not too late~

Heyy you all! The next chapter is finally here! Thoughts remains in the minds, words hugging on the tips of the lips. But, for how long will they be in that way?
 Remember what I'm always saying lol, that every story becomes better with music, so put your playlist on and enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment about your thoughts, you are the greatest motivation for a writer.
Enjoy!

Kit

Second half of October, 2018

  My phone is ringing. I can hear it from here.
  Days passed cruelly slow, without the answer I was waiting for, for too damn long. Almost two months. Why the fock does it takes so long? I can't understand, all must have been done until now.
  I left my phone on the table of my living room as soon as I arrived at my house, an hour ago, at 9p.m. I preferred to waste my time laying down on my bed, rather than waiting for that bloody call. I'm calling him everyday. Every focking day. And still the answer is the same as before. "Not yet".
  I can't wait for the day I'll do what I'm thinking all this time. I can feel it, it's near.
  It is ringing again.
I have to pick it up. I just- I'm not feeling so chatty today. Not that I ever was.
  'I don't think that we have to.' That was what she said to me that night. I was planning to tell her about what I've done, back in Japan. That it'll be officially over soon. But, at the last minute, I decided not to try again. Not so early. I don't have a clear answer, not even now, one month later. She wouldn't believe me once again.

"Jesus.", I said, getting up from the bed.
  I walked to the living room and took the phone on my hand.
"Finally!", I shouted and then pressed the green button.

"I hope you have good news.", I told him.

"We did it, Kit. It's over.", he replied to me, and the smile had already appeared on my face.

"What?", I said, scratching my beard. "Are you- are you sure?"

"Yes. She signed. It's over, Kit."

  I chuckled, burying my fingertips in my hair on the back of my neck.
"I can't believe it.", I whispered. Finally. I'm free to do whatever I want to. I have to tell her. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna to right focking now, I will-

"But, there's something else, Kit.", my lawyer said to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"What is it?", I said, hesitantly.

"You have to refer to her name. At least to the half of the interviews you will do from the next year.", he paused. "It's the deal, Kit."

"What? Is she kidding me?!", I started walking in my living room. I stopped in front of the window. "The interview at the Emmys was not enough, was it?"

"Unfortunately, Kit. It was the best we could do.", he replied.

  I exhaled heavily and pressed the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes.
"Okay, got it.", I responded after some seconds. "I'll try to do it. But, just to know that I won't do this every time. It's ridiculous-"

"Gotcha! We talked about this. At least at the half of them. Can I count on you?", he interrupted me once again.

"Yeah, of course." I turned my head and looked at the clock on the wall. 22:18'. I have to go there. She must be there at this time. Maybe she's sleeping. But I can not wait any longer.
"Hey, I gotta go now. I- I have to go somewhere and I'm really late. Thank you again, we will speak again soon for the other stuff. We have to discuss about, you know, the relationship status that should be published."

"I completely understand. Don't worry, I'll speak with her lawyer and make a plan. I'll inform you soon. Have a good night, Kit."

"Yeah, thank you. Goodnight.", I told him and then I hung up the phone call.
  I nearly ran to my bedroom, changed my jumper and went straight to my front door and put my shoes on. I grabbed my phone and my jacket, and got out of my house, heading to my car. It's not too late...It's not too late...