~Can't you see?~

Hi guys! I suggest you to listen to "Alibi (3a.m.) by Empara Mi, for this part💕 Enjoy!

"Emilia! What the fock? I called you for fifteen times! Where the hell have you been?!", he said approaching me with those warm brown eyes of his, now a spark of anger in them.
  *fifteen times?!* I thought, without doing a single step from where I was standing before.
"Are you okay?", he said now calmer, caressing the side of my face, and looking at it as he's trying to find scars.
"I'm fine, Kit. Just calm down please.", I said, putting my hand over his and caressing it with my thumb.
"You scared me, Em. Do you know that?", he said as he approached even more, my hands now touching the wall behind me and my front almost glued to his chest.
"Kit...", trying to make him look at me.
"Don't. Please." He then cupped my neck with one hand, with the other touching the wall in front of him, leaning against it for support.
"I don't think--", he stopped me putting his thumb on my lips. Suddenly, he started caressing my lower lip with his thumb looking at it, causing me to shut my eyes and shallow uneasy.
"Can't you see, Em? Isn't this enough for you?", his face now closer, allowing me to feel his warm breath on my full lips.
"Kit.. Stop, please. You're getting married tomorrow.", I said trying to keep my tears back, my eyes now open looking at his deeply. But he does not give up so easily. Kitten never do that.
"You know what I want. As you know exactly what you want too." His both hands cupping my face, forcing me to look at him as his eyes are filling slowly with tears.
"It doesn't matter what I want. It is your chance to make the family you always wanted. Kit--"
"You are the family I always wanted to have, Em! I can not imagine my life without you, it is just impossible."
"Kitten...", wiping a single tear from his beloved cheek, causing him to close his eyes at the touch, letting more drops to fall.
"Please, do not cry, Kit. I... I am here.", I said trying to lift his head to make him to look at my direction.
"Kit. Kitten, pleas--" Suddenly his lips crashed into mine with a fast move. I shut my eyes close, lost in the moment as he is kissing me lovingly. The kiss then became deeper as I kiss him back and he hit his body on mine, sending us straight to the wall.
"You didn't answer me.", he started between our kisses. "Why you did not reply to my calls?" He left my mouth making a line stopping at my jaw and then my neck, kissing and biting as it was the first time.
"I- I couldn't.", I replied, eyes closed as my shaking hands were trying to keep the towel in place.
"Oh. And why is that?" Coming again for my lips.
"I was-- in the bathroom-."
"I see.." now trying to take my towel off.
"Kit-- We can't-" I said. "Not again-."
"Why not, love? You belong to me.", he said while lifting one of my legs on his waist, and then the other.
I giggled and he smiled between his kisses.

Oh how I've missed you, Kitten.

"As you belong to me.", I said burying my fingers into his hair, pulling gently the roots.
  Being on him, we went to the bedroom, a nice grey place with not many colourful items in it, the bed, a king sized cloud, with a plenty of pillows around. The night sky already out there. Kit sat me down removing my towel completely and throwing it away. He then stood on his knees on the bed to remove his shirt while I was watching him from below. Throwing his clothe away as well, he leaned forward looking at me hungrily, his eyes dark as I bite my lower lip. "You're driving me crazy. This little mouth of yours.." he leaned closer taking my lower lip between his teeth and biting gently. A moan escaped then from me without my permission, causing him to smirk and kiss me harder than before.
Our hands are exploring each other's body, Kit's stopped to care my breasts while mine trying to undo his trousers, feeling every inch of his desire for me.
"I need you.", he whispered while drawing a line of wet kisses down my jaw, my neck, my breasts, keep going down, and down.
I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. I am his, as he is mine.