~Goodbye~

Hello! I know that this chapter came quite late, BUT, now it is here and I hope it worth the wait <3 Remember that every story becomes better with music, so put your playlist on and enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment about your thoughts, you are the greatest motivation for a writer. Enjoy!

"Kit?"

"Mmm."

"Wake up."

I looked at my phone for the time. 07:30' in the morning. Dan told us to meet him downstairs at eight o'clock. Today is the day we'll go to the set to film our last scenes. Just him and I.

"We have to go downstairs, Kit. Get out of the bed.", I whispered on his naked chest with eyes closed, as I return to my previous position.
His hands came around my bare body and hugged me tight as he rested his chic on the top of my head and exhaled heavily.

"Just five more minutes."

"No, seriously. Come on, Kitten." I kissed him, causing him to smile. I chuckled. I took the duvet off of me and got out of the bed, heading to my clothes.
I putted my bra and an underwear on and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
The floor was cold under my bare feet. I shivered, putting a bath robe around my body.
We had so much fun the previous night. It was a mini goodbye-party. Our co-stars will leave in a few hours and then we'll be here by ourselves. Well, not exactly the two of us. David and Dan will be here too, with the escort of the crew.
I can not even remember what time we came back to my room. Fortunately, I forced Kit to bring some fresh clothes to my room last night before we went to the pub, so that things would be easier this morning.
David warned us to get some rest and sleep cause tomorrow's scenes are important for the show, like he said. Well, Kit had other plans. And I figured it out at the moment that I opened the door. I doubt if I slept for two hours. I feel so tired. Ugh.
I'm feeling weird this morning. Like I know that something is wrong here. Or something bad is going to happen. Probably it's all in my head.
I washed my face and dried it with a towel. But when I turned the water off, I heard him. I left the towel on the counter in front of me and approached the door of the bathroom slowly.

"You know that you're wrong in this one."

There he is. Now standing up, and already wearing his trousers, leaving his perfectly shaped chest naked.

"No! You can not do that, Rose. You do not have the right to."

Rose. I suddenly felt my stomach twisting. I put my hand upon it, as if I could feel better with that move, and approach even closer.

"Oh, yes I can, Kit. I'm still your wife."

He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes tight, exhaling heavily.

"We both agreed to something, Rose. You know it. You even signed up for it. This could never happen. What I've done, I did it to help you."

"No, Kit! Now is you who's wrong here. We could still make it work. We could still make our family. We are family, Kit. But you're too blind to see that. Well, I'm wondering why now. Tell me, you are with her, right?! "

Oh my god. The twisting of my stomach became stronger, causing me to search for the wall to find my balance again. Does she knows about me? Of course she does. She always knew.

"I had enough! That's non of your business! Besides, I could be with anyone I want to be, without asking for your permission, for God's sake!"

"Do not bother to give me an answer. I just got it. Do you think that I am a fool?! Actually Kit, you are the fool one! You couldn't even shut your mouth up in our wedding day. But your beloved one is always on your mind, isn't she? She basically was the first one you invited for that day. I can clearly remember. You were so fucking nervous, thinking if she would come or not. Your best friend, am I right? "