~Can I be the one?~

Hello guys! The next chapter is here and I hope that it worth the wait <3 And remember once again, every story is better with a bit of music! I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this part! I'm also really curious about the songs that you chose to hear reading it :) So leave a comment with the name of them if you want. Also, this part contains mature adult situations, please read at your own choice. Follow me on Instagram, @dragonsbone_ , for news of the story and more. Enjoy!

~•flashback•~

February, 2012

I feel so lucky that I found this apartment. My apartment! Finally my own space! I had to live with three of my friends for a good time, about four years? Well, I had six jobs before Thrones and still the money was not enough. But now things changed. And of course I love my friends, I am not complaining, but it's way better when you're in your place alone, isn't it?
And my bathroom is amazing, ugh! A relaxing hot bath in my new bathtub was everything I needed right now. After all that hard work that Kit and I did with the stuff.
I left him in the living room about a half an hour ago. He promised me that he'll put my stuff out of the boxes for me to help, like he said yesterday when I went to the market, but when I came back he was sleeping. Stupid Kitten.

The whole room had that scent of lavender, which I really adore. I was just sitting there, inside the steam, in front of my mirror in my towel, smelling the relaxing scent and admiring the reflection of my now big bathroom. So lucky!

I putted my pyjamas on, a long-sleeved blue with teddy bears on it that my mum bought me, dried my hair up with a towel and headed to where my lazy boy was, hoping that he didn't fall asleep this time.

I found him on the couch, reading a book, a great number of boxes around him. I was so busy staring at his beautiful smile on his face to figure out what was actually in his hands. From the moment he realized that I was there, he started reading out loud.

"I am so happy when I'm with him. He's all I want, and I knew it from the very first moment."

My cheeks turned immediately to bright red. I froze, confused about what I should do now that he's reading my secret diary out loud so boldly.

"He can be so stubborn sometimes and you're not able to change his mind, which is really annoying me, but this rare smile of his makes me forget it all. If only he knew how beautiful this smile makes him look."

"Hey! Stop it, this is mine!" I literally ran toward him, trying unsuccessfully to take it from his hands.

His back landed on the couch as I fell upon him. He closed my diary and putted it quickly under his back. Right after his arms encircled my body and he smiled, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Give it to me." I said with a serious face, now a bit angry with him, trapped in his arms and unable to move.

"That smile you mean?", he whispered, showing me one these rare smiles that I love so much.

"Yes. No! Seriously, give it back.", I tried to escape but it was not that easy.

He chuckled and looked down at my body. "Nice pyjamas by the way. So... Emilia."

"Oh shut the fuck up." His grip relaxed and I managed to free myself. "It's my mum's gift for the new apartment." I said sitting on the couch, my hands folded in my chest.

"Then Mrs Jenny has a really good taste." He sat too, my diary now in his hands.

After some minutes in silence, he hit my shoulder with his, as I refused to look at him, and let the book on my lap.