~Sunrise~

Hello guys! I hope you like this chapter, let me know your thoughts on it🖤 Kimilia pic by stormbornchild on Instagram😍🙌🏻

Kit

My head is spinning. The day is finally over. She is laying next to me, sleeping. But she's not her. The woman who was in my arms when the sun rose in the sky this morning. The place that she should be right now. But, my arms are empty.

*buzz buzz*

E: Why are you doing this?

I didn't expect from her to reply so fast. To be honest, I didn't except her response at all. I looked at my watch. My favourite watch. 02:15'am.

K: Why aren't you sleeping?

E: I can't. And you?

*Oh Em... I missed you already*

K: Me neither...

E: Right.
Kit... What was that in the church?

K: Nothing that I would regret for.
Emilia, I need to see you.

It was like centuries passed until the three dots started to move.

E: Have you lost your mind? It's late. Please, do not make it more difficult than it is already. I know. You said that we will figure this out, but now it's not the right time to do this.

The three dots started to move once again.

E: Look. I want to see you too, Kit. You cannot imagine how much. But this is impossible, and you know it. Just...go to sleep.

K: I understand. At least will I be able to see you tomorrow?

E: I don't think so.. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

K: Oh. Well, it's gonna be a bad day for me so.

E: Yeah. It will be😜 Goodnight, Harington.

K: Goodnight, Clarke.

•+++•

She's so beautiful as she's standing on the balcony's glass door, wearing nothing but my white shirt. Her arms around her body, her back to me.

The sun started to rise, making the sky purple, then orange and pink, as the moon was saying it's last goodbye. With a light wind that was blowing her hair, her scent filled my lungs. Laying on the bed, I chuckled, admiring my perfect view.

She heard me and turn her attention to me, with a big bright smile that only she could show.

"You woke up." It was not a question, but I nodded, motion to her to come over.

" It was not a question, but I nodded, motion to her to come over

"Good morning, Clarke." I said as she snuggled in my arms and I putted the sheets over us. I then kissed her head and she turned to me, without stopping to smile.

"Morning. It's stil early, you can sleep a bit more."

"Nah. I have better plans." I then turned our bodies, me being on the top.

She giggled. "Oh, really?" A smirk on her face. "And what are these plans exactly?"

"Let's just say that we have to get rid of this shirt of mine, shall we?" My fingers finding the buttons and start to undo them one by one.

Her smile faded slowly, she cupped my neck with one hand and buried the other one in my hair. She bit her lower lip, and I could not resist anymore. I bent over to capture it, but she surprised me by rolling our bodies over, now me being below.

"What are you doing?", I said between her kisses, as her hands moved from my hair to my lower abdomen.

"I have some plans too, Harington. This time." She then raised to her knees and start to unbutton my shirt on her, her legs on each side of my body. After she took it off, she threw it on the floor and leaned forward, capturing my lips.

She took my hand, placing it on her breast, leaning her lower body down at the same time, taking me in in one breath.

"Oh my God, Em." I tried to catch my breath as she started to move slowly and then faster.

She rose her head so she could see my burning face, my name on her lips. But suddenly, the sound started to fade away, her face no longer there, but I still could hear my name..

"Kit!"

I opened my eyes to see Rose, standing in front of me.

"Kit, wake up." She stood there, looking at me with a bag on her thin hands.

"What is it? Is something wrong?", I said stretching my arms.

"You tell me. You're panting like an animal.", she said gathering her things. "Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm going out with my sisters, I'll come later to take you for lunch out in our yard. Where the hell is my phone? Oh, there it is. Okay, see you later. Bye." And then she open the door and left.

I have to call her. Standing up from the bed, I grabbed my phone from the tea table and dailed her number. Nothing. I looked at my watch, 11:02' a.m. . She's probably on the plane right now.

I hope you had a good flight, please call me when you'll arrive. I love you.