~Belfast~

Hello guys! This part contains mature adult situations, please read at your own choice. 🖤🔥 Feel free to share your thoughts! And remember, everything is better with a lil music on the background, enjoy!

Belfast. We met again.
All started here. The show, my career, Kit and I.. Every time was like the first. We were trying to stay away from each other, this couldn't work. Once was the distance, so many miles between us every year. Never filming together. Then, were the others, Seth, Rose. But that was impossible even then. I still have on my mind that night, when the phrase "best friends" got a different meaning for us.

~~~

Belfast, November 2011

  The filming for season 2 has began a few months ago, we all are so exited for it. I was in Croatia the last two months, filming, I miss my co-stars so much, especially my best friend. But now I have a little break, plus that we all have a meeting in the town. But he doesn't know that I'll be there. My surprise will be massive!

  The sun's coming down, I just arrived in Belfast, took my luggage and ready to go to the hotel where all of my co-stars are.

  The weather is exactly as I left it two months ago, cloudy and cold, or as I like to say, like his face nearly everyday. But the truth is that it doesn't takes me too long to steal a smile from it. Oh Kitten.

  I got in the cab easily, it's nice that people do not know who you are sometimes. I can see small rain drops falling on the window of the car, the city lights so bright against the purple sky. I love this place. I fell in love with it from the first time I came here, one year ago, when I learned that I got the role. I couldn't believe it. It was just a dream. A dream that gave me so much so far, and will give me many more in the future, I'm sure about that.

 I'm here. God, it's really cold out here! I have to get used to it again, it was nice two months with the warm sun upon my head. I wrapped my coat tighter on me and headed to the hotel's lobby with my suitcase.

  "Oh! Emilia is that you?!", a little girl with dark brown hair said to me from the back and I turned to see Maisie, a lovely kid who's playing in the show. Although our scenes are in really different places, so we never meet each other on the set. She is Jon Snow's little sister. I joked once that I'd love to play Arya, so I could spend more time with my best friend, but he laughed cause we both knew that I was far away from an eleven years old girl. We will never have a common scene in the show as it seems.

"Hello, Maisie! I love your new haircut!"

"Yeah, me too.", she said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

  "Emilia! Hi!", this time was a girl not much older than Maisie, with red hair and stunning blue eyes. She's also playing Jon Snow's sister, older that Arya but younger that Jon. I offered to play her role too, but he turned it down for obvious reasons.

"Hi, Sophie! What are you two doing here that late? Shouldn't you be on your rooms right now?", I said with a playful smirk on my face.

"Come on, Emilia! It's not that late yet! We still can play a bit more here!", a big smile on her small face.

"Okay, I guess you can.", I looked at both of them, "Umm... Do you guys know where Kit is?"

  Sophie and Maisie looked at each other at the same time with a smile, and then back to me.

"He is in his room, 631 if I'm not mistaken." Sophie said.

"He's talking about you all the time, fortunately you came and now he will stop hopefully.", Maisie said rolling her eyes again, but a smile appeared on her face.