~Last Christmas~

Hey there! The next chapter is finally here and I'm so excited for all of you to read... I'd love to know your thoughts about this part of this story, feedbacks are the best motivation for a -not so good- writer (like me lol), so please leave something on the comments if ya want to! Anyway, favourite playlist on and you know the rest! Enjoy!

Emilia

December 21st, London

"Break, everyone! ", Paul Feig, the director of the Last Christmas, the movie I'm currently filming, shouted out, behind the camera.

"Oh thank God.", I whispered in relief.
The cold is unbearable these days. And nights. Being only in an elf's costume and a coat, it is really difficult to keep yourself warm in the middle of December. Especially after midnight.
Although, I'm very happy that I'm part of this film. I have so much fun. And I'm sure it'll be amazing, as I so far can tell. Everything is just brilliant. The locations, the script, the costumes. And the cast and crew- oh Gosh they all are incredibly friendly and polite. And this is why I know that this project will me beautiful. Besides, we all know it will, no matter what. I mean- it's Christmas!
I wrapped a second black coat tight on my body and picked my little package of food up. As soon as I leaned on the small wall behind me, I opened it and my mouth started watering straight away.
"Finally.", I said and grabbed my dinner, leading it to my mouth.

"Emilia! Hi!", Emma Thompson, who also plays my mother in the upcoming film, waved at me, passing by the place I was standing.

"Hey-!", I waved back with my free hand, as I tried to speak, swallowing a big bite of my dinner.

She came closer, gathering the papers she had on her hands. Emma stopped right in front of me and looked at the food that I was holding with my fingers, confused but half smiling.
"I thought miss Clarke wasn't eating after midnight, was she?", she said playfully, frowning her brows. "And I also thought you were vegan, no?", she asked again, taking a look at the burger in my palm.

"I-", I swallowed my bite, "I'm not a vegan,", I said smiling, "I'm a pescatarian.", proudly the smile remained on my face. "But, yeah. That's a delicious vegan burger."

"Oh.", she said looking at it and then back at me, with a small smile on her lips. "I see."
She then started to leave, in an attempt to finally finish the work she had for tonight.
"So much work for this night!", she shouted as she was walking away. "Last of it before the holiday, huh?", she smiled and then disappeared into the crew.

"Right...", I whispered to myself lifting my eyebrows, as I returned my gaze to my food.
I took a bite and pulled my phone out of my coat's pocket. I saw an unread message on my notifications. Seeing only the name, a smile appeared on my face.

I'm home. (P.s. This is an invitation.)
-Kitten

Two hours ago. He must be sleeping by now. I chuckled thinking how tired he must be after the play. My fingers started typing.

It's too late mr. Harington. And I'm sure you're sleeping right now. I'll call you tomorrow, goodnight xx

I didn't even manage to put it back in, and the device vibrated again.

K: Is it?

I wasn't able to see him, but I knew that there was a half smile on his lips the moment he typed that message, just like mine right now.
As I started typing again, the screen of my phone became black.
"What the-", I thought out loud but his face interrupted me, as it appeared on the screen. I press the green button and put it to my ear.
"Hello?", I said, giggling.