~Good morning~

The morning came sooner than I expected. Last night was crazy. 'You're mine. You will always be mine. Do not forget this, Em.', he said to me at the third time of our love making. I couldn't believe what I just did. I then felt a feeling of guilt, as pictures and sounds came to my mind from the night before. How could I face them all ever again? How am I going to face her again?

  She knew. She always knew about this. From the begging, she knew that this was happening between us. Even when she was not "the girlfriend" back then, when she was a good friend, she could feel it in our every move. But then I stepped back. I thought it was the best decision to make, the distance was awful. I could never forgive myself if I did anything to hurt him, no. But, it was the worst decision I could make at that time.
  Time passed, months, years, "Game of Thrones" becoming more and more successful. He was always finding time for us. Even if it was not the most wise thing. Even if it was all of this wrong. We were not able to stop. Every time was like the first, missing each other even more as we separated for our work, for our duties.
  We always managed to meet each other on the holidays. We had such a great time, trying to stay friends as longer as we could. But that's not us.
  The morning light started to creep into the room, making its way from the heavy grey curtains that dressing so beautifully the glass entrance of the balcony. Familiar scent filling my lungs. Opening my eyes, I found myself trapped in his arms, my head on his bare chest and hands hugging his waist. I then felt him moving, I lifted my eyes to his.

"Good morning, Em.", he said flashing a smile that I so long had to see.
"Morning, Kitten.", I said as I return the smile, causing him to smile even more.
"I don't wanna go away from this room, this bed, from you.", his gaze now framed by a serious mask as his eyes travelling all over my face, stopping at my eyes.
"You know you have to..", I said turning my eyes down, for him not to see them as they becoming more and more watery, starting to caress his chest with my small fingertips.
"Emilia. Look at me.", trying unsuccessfully to make me look at him. "Please...", he said lifting my chin up. My eyes met his lovely ones. He putted a lock of my hair behind my ear and exhaled heavily.
"I know that this situation is difficult. For both of us. We will find a way again. We are always finding a way.", his fingers now caressing the side of my face, wiping my drops.
                                    •+++•

"How did you find me?", I said while opening the fridge to take two bottles of water. I approached him on the living room and sat down to the couch with my bowl of yogurt and fruits. "Kit?"
"Huh?", looking at his plate full of pancakes.
"How did you know that this is my hotel? Or even my room?" I looked at him with a frown on my eyebrows.
He then turned his eyes on me and chuckled with a smirk on his beautiful lips.
"What?!", I said a little bit annoyed, hitting him playfully on the arm.
"Ouch!", acting as I hit him hard. "What do you mean? I booked your hotel.", he said without stopping to smile. "And your room. Also, I have a second key."
"Oh. Umm..", I said a bit confused, stopping to eating, relaxing my hands and looking across into the room. It was then that the spoon fell off my fingers and landing on the floor.
"Shit." I took the spoon off the floor, cursing at my clumsiness.
"Wait." He then took the spoon off my fingers, putting it in my bowl. "You have-" grabbing my wrist and looking at it. "-some breakfast here. Your fingers.", he said smiling. Suddenly, his smile faded as he looked me in the eyes, he raised my hand to his mouth, and putted my fingers one by one into it to clean me up, still looking at me.
  "Your phone-.", I said with my eyes closed, trying to shallow unsuccessfully. "Kit."
He turned his gaze behind his shoulder, putting my finger out with a loud pop. He then looked at me again. It was her.

"You have to go." Standing up from the couch, I headed to my suitcase to change from his shirt.