The downfall of the hrethcarach

(Azog pov) 

It's been 10 orcs (about 50 in human)years since I took hold and captured Dol Guldur (the necromancers place on the edge of Mirkwood but before the takeover, it was the Hrethcarach's kingdom.) I laughed as over half fleed to the filthy elflings kingdom of Lothlorien. The ones we captured were few (20) including the bear Beon and the Princess of the Hrethcarach's  Freya Wallace. I walked through the great hall or game hall we orcs and goblins call it and sat on the cair of power. 

" thrak avhe ukhebeaukavausan shal" I yelled through the hall as the doors open I see the she-beast covered in dirt, blood (new and old), and cuts on her body. I smiled as she was thrown down at my feet. 

she looked up with fire in her eye "Hello azog avhe defilias or ukhould jiak ukaausan runav," she spoke fluidly. I picked her up and threw her against the wall. My laugh as she fell and pulled to be hung by the wrists. 

"Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast." I yelled as she was yelling through the whip hitting her back her back, legs, sides, and front. (missing her feet, hands, neck, and face.)

"lat wiukh, Vicavorausan or deaavh" she yelled right before she was taken away.

(Freya pov)

through the years I picked up black speech and many other languages of the orcs and other prisoners here. I was thrown back into the same old cell with this dwarf Believe it was Thrain. He was slowly going mad but with me, he was always kind he taught me the ways of his people and I did the same. though the years he had heald my wound the best he could. 

"Here Freya my old Nak take my jacket Nar my locket. please return them oz my kadan thorin Nar tell Kaad im sorry Nar Tha Nogazen Kaad," he said giving me his jacket and locket just before being taken away.

"Tha var Tha promise please dont Kav anek old Nak. Othok ihonlor more like E Ka'az then my own." giving him a hug with a kiss on the cheek.

"Tha know my dear child Tha hope thamar meet agian Ur not like anek." he replied and went with bolg willingly. I yelled out with sorrow holding his jacket and locket while sitting on the floor.  for a while I just sat there tell I noticed the door was cracked open. Quickly putting on the jacket and necklace I transformed from my tall height of a dwarf ( I'm not as tall as an elf or short as a dwarf I'm in between) into my animal form ( white Siberian Tiger) and ran till I was in the woods. I walked through the woods until I found the path of Mirkwood till I changed back. I took off thrains jacket slowly I used my firepower (everything that has to do with fire, lava, heat is my power) to sterilize my cuts and hopefully heal them. Slowly putting the jacket on I looked inside the locket and it had pictures of a female dawrf and in a nother of a young handsome dwarf. I quickly closed it and backed up into a tree. looking through the rays of the light I see a young elfling with blond hair and blue eyes. 

Hrethcarach is a dwarven word for shadeslayer But I'm using it for the shifter skin changer and elementals in middle earth. I all of this back and forth from azog and Freya was black speech.

  Blackspeech

thrak avhe ukhebeaukavausan shal-bring the she-beast in

  Hello azog avhe defilias or ukhould jiak ukaausan runav-Hello Azog the Defilier or should I say runt

 Vicavorausan or deaavh- Victory or death

  Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast -  Do you smell it? The scent of fear'

Dwarvish 

Here Freya my old Nak take my jacket Nar my locket. please return them oz my kadan thorin Nar tell Kaad I'm sorry Nar Tha Nogazen Kaad.- Here Freya my old friend take my jacket and my locket. please return them to my son Thorin and tell him im sorry and i love him.

Tha var Tha promise please don't Kav anek old Nak. Othok ihonlor more like E Ka'az then my own.- I will I promise please don't do this old friend. You were more like a father than my own.

Tha knows my dear child Tha hope thamar meet again Ur not like anek.-I know my dear child I hope we meet again but not like this.

YaY first chapter done hope you enjoy it. please vote and comment. Dragon of Erebor.