Together?

( This is Freyas haircut)

(Freya pov)

I was walking around the edge of town. I looked at my arms only seeing the bruises.

"Just like old time." I said quietly "Nase am helped us through the next couple days." I stood there rubbing my bruised wrist and looking at the stars. I felt someone behind me watching. I threw the knife I had tucked up my sleeve at an unknown figure. He dodges it and it landed in the log behind him. "set out of the shadows. If you want to live?" my claws came out.

"whoah easy there tiger." The deep voice of Thorin sounded and came out of the shadows. I reclined them and smiled as he came next to me. we stood there looking at the stars. I felt like there was something he wanted to say. So I looked over quickly looked over then back to the distance.

" You have something to ask then just ask my friend," I said sitting down on the dock putting my bare feet in the water. My wings fidget nervously against the cool breeze. They sat awkwardly against the wood. I slowly breathed in and out. listening to the bird's chirp.

" I have a couple. You have wings?"

I laughed "yeah Pretty sweet huh."

"I know you have seen me not looking at you most of the time, it's because well," he said pushing his hair back out of his face. "its because you are my one. I was wondering if you would be willing to be my one?" my face heated up and started to blush. My hair that grew out caught a flame and distinguished into a shorter, whiter hair.

" Its funny I was talking to Balin and I told him I found my mate, well my dwarven side one." I said seeing if I could make him jealous. " But the thing is I'm not even 200 yet." Thorin sat down and looked at the water.

"Who is your mate?" he asked with a tear in his eye.

(Thorin's pov)

I told her that she was my one but she said that she found her mate. I let tears go because I thought it was wasn't me.

"Well, he is one of the of the company. Has long black hair and an amazing beard. His father took care of me when we were captured. and he is sitting right beside me."She said with a smile. I chuckled quickly.

"If my father taught you our ways then you know when we find our one we do a braided with a bead of the one," I said taking out one of my braids to use the bead. I notice she didn't have one so she quickly jumped into the water and grabbed a stone from the bottom. She gasped for air when she came back up, as she sat on the deck she heated her body up slowly. She quickly made a bead and turned towards me.

" I know its simple but it will have to do at the time being." She said showing me the bead under a levitated Flame.

"No, Its fine it's beautiful." I said "may I?" nodding to her short hair. I noticed her blush and lean closer so I could braid it. It was a little challenging to do with short hair but I made it work. She turned and did her braid. We sat on the docks looking towards the lonely mountain till the sun rised. We walked to the boat and collected some Jackets and food. Within 15 minutes we were off. Midd afternoon we came to the land. I jumped out and pulled the boat onto the land. The guys jumped out right away and grabbed what the could. Only Freya stayed in looking at one spot.

Her claws were in the wood and she looks upset to be here. I walked up to her and put my hand on her cheek. She leaned into it and looked at me with a small smile.

"Are you all right?" I asked. She nodded looking towards where a stump was.

" Yeah I just haven't been here s...s-since the twins died." Said nodding two the stump. After a moment she retracted her nails and took me to the stump. Ballin and Dwalin followed wanting to know more. There was writing on a stone carved so it would never wear away and had a spell to do so.

''hey little sister, What does the writing say?" Dori asked trying not to be rude. Freya had tears going her cheeks.

"Here lies Storm Nyx and Rouge. Beloved sons and father together in Valhalla." she said leaning in and put her forehead on the stone "farewell my dear family." she added quietly. We walked to the point over the city of Dale. I looked over to see Feya amazed at the city.

(Balin pov)

"Welcome to the City of Dale, the Desolation of Smaug," I said

"What Gandalf told us to stay here for him."

"but Durin's day is almost here," Thorin said taking us through the old city to the mountain.