to City of the Gods ( grave of the line of Durin)

I felt like there was an elephant or a troll sitting on me because I couldn't move.  I just sat there to the point the blood dried on my hands and arms and I could speak. I looked around me to see all of my friend and family walking through the field of the dead trying to find ours. So many had been slain this day with kind caring hearts. To many seen too many winters and some not enough. I started crying seeing my people and brothers crying on how many had died. I got up to here the People talking in black speech. they must of learned it quickly. They were comforting each other letting them know its ok to cry. There was 13,000 of us now there is only 6,500 of the hrethcarach and only 10 of the dwarfs of Erebor survived many of the elves had spent there lives protecting what I held dear and so did the Dwarves of the Iron Hills as well as the animals. I walked slowly towards my companions and my people only to have them all come to hug me due to the fact we all lost so many, and I was crying.  

Three days later...

It has been a while since The death of our well my King under the mountain and the death of the others. All of the others we had made a graveyard for them were Nyx was buried. As for Thorin Fili, and Killi we had them in the kingdom of Erebor on stone boxes so people could say their goodbyes. I stayed in there for the most of the three days. not wanting them to be gone. Mid-morning (10 am) on the Third day I came out to see my people and the 10 dwarfs and the people of the iron hills (dain is still here) looking at me for wisdom. I looked paler than normal and a little skinnier too. 

" At dawn, we will send the line of Durin to the halls of there fathers. And we will dine talking about memories of our family and friends. I know I am a princess of the shadow slayers but I will not boss anyone around I will do what I did when I was younger. Going around and helping in what I can." I said it felt strange to giving orders when you weren't giving them for almost 200 years. I walked with my people and my friends (the dwarfs) down to dale which was still in rune and all of the elves and men were still there. As well as the two wizards. " guys I would like to apologize to all of you for what our late King under the mountain had done. and For that, I would like you to stay in the kingdom take as much gold as you need and we will help remake the city of dale of the men of the lake to call home and hope we can trade once again. and give some coverage to the elves till they leave for the journey home." I said more myself sticking out my hand to Bard and the Pointy-eared princess sprite. 

" we accept your request Princess Freya," they said pulling me into a hug. 

" come on then," I started " plus I think I have something for you, My dear pointy eared princess," I said making Thranduil laugh. I am not getting rid of that nickname. "Beon come help me with the elders and the children.  Tilda, Dast, Bain you too. Ma-" I looked around the people of Dale and the Elves of the woodland realm and all of there eyes were full of sorrow. I looked at an old friend of mine Legolas for answers. 

"Leaf where is my Ma?" I said forcefully hoping what I see isn't true. 

"I'm sorry Wallace but she saw me about to get died by an orc arrow and she took it for me." leaf said taking me into a hug. " I'm sorry Frey I'm so sorry. I will stay here as long as I can to help you and your people get on your feet again," he added as I nodded into his chest. He let go of me and wiped some of the tears off of my cheek. 

"Ok, Leaf take as many elves and shadow slayers as you need and help take up the injured up to the hospital wing. Beon takes as many of the dwarfs, elves and our people and takes up the old and the young or with child up to the kingdom. " I said as the teamed off to do What they needed. " Princess, Bard take the rest of our people and grab what the people need for the next couple nights and head up. Ill help out with the what you need." I said as they nodded. there was a lot of Injured and old so I helped them. throughout the day we had given out almost all the gold we had in our vault we kept very little for our selves. sending some to every kingdom to give them help (except where shadows lay). It was dawn when we had boats ready for the King and two princes and the other dwarfs that perish. I was the first one to send off the Dwarfs. ( what the Vikings did when their people died. setting the boats on fire.) we watch the light boats go downstream like stairs twinkling in the sky. 

"Belocwealm Hafad Freone 

Frecan Forth Onsended

Giedd sculon singan gleomenn sorgiende

on meduselde

paet he ma no waere

His dryhtne dyrest

and maga deorost

Bealo..." I sang as we watched the last of the lights go into the distance. before heading back for the feast. 

I don't know if anyone is reading this but I am trying something out If you don't like what I did please let me know why. I'm sorry for Killing of the King of Erebor and the princes they were my favorite of all of the dwarfs beside Ori Nori and Dori. So please comment, like and follow me. thanks my treasures. -Dragon.