The battle of the Six armies (battle of the five)

Freyas pov:

" Good morning how are we all I have a wee proposition if I could take a few minutes of your time would you mind JUST SODDING OFF." Lord Dain said to us. I smirked because I was the one who called him. " ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW."

" Come now, Lord Dain. Good to see you, dear friend." I spoke up stepping out.

" Ah, Sister Freya Tell this rebel to leave or ill water the ground with there blood."

"stand down there isn't any need for a war between the three rases"

" Ill will not stand down in front of this woodlen realm Spirit. He wishes ill on my people if he doesn't stand down between me and out kin then Ill break his pretty head open to see if he is still smirking then." Dain said pointing his hammer towards a smiling elf king. before turning away to his king

" let him advance let's see how far he gets."

" you think I give a rats arse for your threats, you pointy-eared princess." I couldn't help but to laugh at this comment. I looked at the pointy-eared princess (Thranduil) and Bard.

" Stand down Princess and Bard I'll handle Dain. " I said running to Dain. "Dain my dear friend they aren't for war against us they are here to kill the orcs and Goblins. Know please help me and fight the Orcs, not the Elves and Men." I said to Him.

"ok, lassy I'll help you aren't we still Family after all. " ( When I wrote this they are best friends that acting like brother and sister.) I smiled and nodded I looked behind him to see my people standing with his. "I brought them home to Ironhills because I new Ill get an ear full from you if I didn't. They learned your ways. And they wanted to come they are very argumentive."  

"And you wondered where I got it from. Thank you, Brother." I said as we did the forearm handshake. (It's like a handshake but you clasp onto each other's forearms and shake it or hold it for a while.) 
We heard a roar we looked to the left and saw were worms with some Orcs coming out of there shadows.  I flew up I to the air facing the dwarves of the iron hills and my people. 

"Tal' your ground! Tal' your ground! sons Nar daughters eron da iron hills Nar da shadows layers, mr Kronuls Nar karr'a. Tha Ival Nir ein eyare da same fear that would take da Amoruk eron me. E Lakh may come when da courage eron our people may fail, Ur ill'th not anek Lakh. An hour eron wolf'th Nar shattered shields, when da ages eron our people comes crashuroz down. Ur not anek Lakh! anek Lakh thamar fight! by Khrum that othok Tal' dear Morred anek Thorok earth, Tha bid othok harek as ein!" I yelled as they cheered.  So it began. I flew foward and put up a wall of fire to protect us from the on comming armie and there arrows. I flew though a hole before it closed and hearing everyone yelling no. The leaders Dain, Princess (thranduil), Bard and Mithrundil looked at me when I twirled my pointer finger in a circle to tell them to work together and Ill fight what I can till you have a plan. I landed right in front of the orc army and smiled. I grabbed my Bow and started shooting as manny Orcs and Goblins that I can. I reached back and felt no more arrows so I droped my bow and started using my blade. I slayened 127 so far when I notice the elves were next to me. 

"Ninty so far." I heard Dain yell to me making me smile.

" A houndred and twenty nine." I said slaying to more goblins close by. 

"I wont have no pointy eared princess out scoring me" He yelled back making me laugh. We both started to count out loud so eachother would know how many we had. My soward broke at a weird angle at one point so turned around to see Dain getting attacked by two Gundibad orcs so I threw it at one of them hitting it square in the chest. 

Tal' your ground! Tal' your ground! sons Nar daughters eron da ironhills Nar da shadows layers, mr Kronuls Nar karr'a. Tha Ival Nir ein eyare da same fear that would take da Amoruk eron me. E Lakh may come when da courage eron our people may fail, Ur ill'th not anek Lakh. An hour eron wolf'th Nar shattered shields, when da ages eron our people comes crashuroz down. Ur not anek Lakh! anek Lakh thamar fight! by Khrum that othok Tal' dear Morred anek Thorok earth, Tha bid othok harek as ein!-Hold your ground! Hold your ground! sons And daughters of the ironhills And the shadows layers, mr brothers And sister. I see In your eyes the same fear that would take the Heart of me. A Day may come when the courage of our people may fail, But it's not this Day. An hour of wolf's And shattered shields, when the ages of our people comes crashing down. But not this Day! this Day We fight! by All that You Hold dear Above this Good earth, I bid You stand as one!
I used Aragons speech at the black gate I added to it, so I hope it works. I also have her wearing legolas outfit with a blue jacket like bilbos.