So It begins

(Narrator Pov)

The next couple days the three of them decided to give it to the armies outside to try to get some sense to Thorin. Freya went to them quietly in the sky.  

"Since when has my Counsel counted for so little? What do you think I've tried to do?" Gandalf said looking at Thranduil.

" I think you are trying to save your Dwarvish friends and I admire your loyalty to them. And It doesn't dissuade me from my course. You started this  Mithrandir you will forgive me if I finish it. Are the archers in position?" Thranduil said sternly walking out of the tent. 

"Yes my lord." An elven soldier said turning to his king. 

"give the order if anything moves on the mountain kill it, " he said sternly and the elf walked away. " The dwarfs are out of time." 

"you bowmen are you agree with this?" 

"It won't come to that its a war they can not win." bard said before I landed and threw all the bows at there feet. 

"That won't stop them. you think they will surrender they won't. and no I didn't kill them I just knocked them out for a few minutes. they will fight to the death to defend there own."I said pointing to  Mithrandir.

"Princess Freya Its good to see you, my old friend. Come on We need your help." Mithrandir said taking both bard and Freya into the tent. 

"If I'm not mistaken She was the one that stole the keys to my dungeons from underneath the noses of my guards," Thranduil asked interested that Freya was there. With a smirk and brushing hair out of her face. 

"Yes and I'm not sorry about that. I have come to give you this," she said taking out the Arkenstone from Thor's jacket pocket and gave it to Thranduil. 

" the Kings jewel,"

" and worth a king's ransom" added Bard " how is this yours to give." 

" Because I want Thorin to see what's going on and I want to make an alliance with the King of Milkwood," I said sternly as I could. " I know what about to happen and we need to work together against the orcs and goblins."

"why are you doing this you owe us no loyalty?" Bard asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I'm not doing this for you, I know that dwarves can be obstinate and pigheaded hell they are like me stubborn, and suspicious and secretive with the worst manners you can possibly imagine but I am worse." she looked to Milthundlier " But we are brave and kind and loyal to a fault. I have grown fond of them and I would save them if I can and I know I can with your help. I know he values this stone above all else even me in exchange for this return I hope he would give you what you wish. I hope there is no need for war. but if there is then I will do what I can." the three of them looked at Thranduil and he nodded. 

" I will accept this alliance melon now go back to the mountain and get him to talk to us." King Thranduil said with a bow. Frey bowed back "Don't take it personally if I shot an arrow slightly over your head." 

" I know how sharp your eye is so I won't," He said back before she ran to the lonely mountain.

She quickly called a thrush in her native tongue and wrote to Radigast to ask him to bring the eagles, and her people and his animal's friends to help us. 

"go find Radagast and give him this letter." with a couple tweets the thrush flew away." Thorin Oakensheild gets your Kingly arse up here now." I yelled as the two armies of elves and men. They raised up here to see King Thranduil and Bard riding the elk and horse up to meet them. Thorin nodded his head and Freya shot a 'warning' shot slightly between the two riders. It scared Bard a little bit. Thranduil did his smirk.

" Don't come any closer or I will have her put the next one between your eyes." He said as SHe drew another arrow being ready. None of the dwarfs notice this but Freya gave a slight nod and the archers took their bows and aim at them making them duck but Thorin and herself. The king of Milkwood lifted his hand and the archers lowered their weapons. 

"hold your position Freya." She heard him whisper. It was quiet except for the wind for a few moments till Thranduil decided to speak. 

" we decided to come and tell you that the payment of your debt has been offered and accepted."

"what payment. I gave you nothing. you have nothing" Thorin said as Thranduil lifted his head slightly and Freya tightened her grip. Thranduil looks over to bard and looked back. To the company (except Balin, Dwalin, Freya, and Bilbo) they were shocked to see the kings jewel in bards hand. 

"We have This." We heard bard say and the dwarfs began arguing how he got it. 

"That stone belongs to the king," Fili said looking down. 

" And he may have it out of goodwill but first he must honor his word," Bard said putting it back in his jacket. 

"they are taking us for fools. its a ruse" the company started to look at Thorin except for Freya" Its a lie the stone is still in the mountain." He started in a whisper then yelling. 

"It's not Thorin," Freya said lowering the bow to look at him. "It's not a trick. The stone is real I gave it to them. " She started out slowly he turned towards her amazed at what she had done. Bard gasped as he looked to Thranduil and back up to her.

"You."

" I took it for your own good Oh great king under the mountain," she said with some sass.

" you would steal from me? YoUR KING?" he Yelled.

"I would never steal from you and you are not my king." she said with her voice started to darken "I am Princess Freya of the Hrethcarach I may just be a girl or a warrior to you but I have to believe I Did this honestly and the protection of both of our people." He looked at her with sorrow.

" You have no claim over me you rat," he said Grabbing her by the collar of the jacket.

" I was going to give to you and many times I wanted to but-"

"But what Theif?"

" But The Oakenshield That I met in the Milkwood dungeons was kind and willing to die for his people. But you have changed he wouldn't go back on his word or doubt the loyalty of Kin."

" don't speak to me of loyalty. Though her from the side," he yelled and walk away. Bard looked up in horror as no one made a move. he looks at all of them. " fine ill do it myself." everyone started to wrestle me out of his hands. When Gandalf spoke loudly

" If you don't like the Princess and my friend then do not damage her. Return her to me." everyone even Thorin looked at him. " you are not making a good figure asking are you Thorin Son of Thrain. "

" Never again will I have deals with wizards or shifter."

" Go Freya and be safe," Bufor said with a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll be back. look after him." Freya said giving him a hug. " Oakenshield." she started when she stepped onto the ledge he turned to look at her as she fell backward everyone looked down to see her fly up. "If you get out of this sickness I hope you see all the pain and suffering you have done to your people. and to me. If you don't the next time I see you, you will be cursed with blindness and selfishness." she finished and flew to Gandalf. When she landed she had some tears in her eyes. " the Orcs will be here soon and you know it we should get ready for them." they all nodded and faced the hills away from the mountain with the lord of dale coming to them from the right. 

 Thanks for reading so far my Treasure (that's my reader's nickname) it has been so fun writing this and sorry I haven't written on this one in a while. I try to add another chapter tomarrow.-Dragon