The meeting of the Elven King

The young blond boy got down from his horse and saw that he was an elf. He came over and swung my leg at his and he fell. My claws came out as I moved around him. The blond elf got up and pushed me to the ground with him sitting on my back.

" Man cárat? elfling" he said tieing my hands behind my back.

"Uin edhel. Amin naa looking ten' y' yamen' a' stay amin gwaith destroyed" I muffled back. 

"Yeah right get up," he said pulling me up by the rope " Move." and I started to run. 

(Legolas)

This girl isn't elf? what people have been destroyed? I sighed we gradually walked through the halls of milkwoods kingdom till we were in front of my father.  I nodded my head to him as he walked down the stairs. 

'Legolas who is this young thing?" Thranduil asks in his strong fatherly voice (i don't know how to describe his voice) as he stood in front of her. 

" I don't know Ada I found her on our border with  Dol Guldur." I said back " should I take some of our people and investigate more?"

"Uma sana tauriel yassen lle vee' eithel. Amin got sina tuupe."He said back 

" Just for both of you know Lá istan quet'" The girl spoke in a strong leader voice. I walked straight out and grabbed the guards I needed. 

(Thranduil pov)

I walked around this girl and all her skin and clothes were torn and bloodied. Her jacket was a blue color with wool inside (like bilbos) it didn't have any cuts but there were dirt and blood on it. 

" what are you and why are you going through my kingdom?" I said cutting her lose. 

" I am a hrethcarach and Like I said to the other blond I'm looking for a place to stay."

"now why is that?" 

" everyone was captured by The defiler and was tortured, killed, and played his games. I.. I think I'm the only one left." 

"Lies.. guards take her away. Stay here if you will and rot a hundred years is a mear blink of an eye of elf I am patient I can wait." and with that, she was out of my sight. 

5minutes later...

Thorin son of thrain came into my hall and we had our talk.

(Thorin pov)

I was thrown into one of the dungeons next two Balin. 

"Did he officer you a deal?"

"He did and I told him  Ishk kahkfe andu null! him and all his kin." I yelled. After a couple of minutes. nothing but yells from below us in the dark. 

(Freya pov)

I've been down here for hours hooked to a pole with nothing on but the torn closes. the guards were having their fun with the knives.  I could barely see through the blurriness but I heard the chains unlock one of the guards picked me up like a bag of taters. He walked (he secretly gave me thrains jacket back with a key)  up the stairs and through me in a cell with a dwarf. I looked up to see this dwarf with kindness in his eyes start to heal me to the best he can. that was when I finally went to sleep. After an hour I woke up to have Thrains Jacket over my upper body on one of the chair beds things in the cell with the kind dwarf on the other side looking at me.

" Are you ok lassie?" He asks with sleep in his voice. 

" Yes thank you um..."

"Oin and you're welcome "

"Oin if you don't mind me asking but what are all of you doing here?" I asked pulling on the jacket and sitting up. 

"Well we are going to reclaim Erebor from the dragon, you Miss?" he whispered. 

" Its Freya and I am one of the hrethcarach and I was being tortured by Bolg and now by Thranduil himself.  That I know if I'm the only one left." I said with a smile. 

" Wait do you know Beon?" a younger dwarf with cardigans and a book asked.

"I haven't seen or heard of him in years wait- i-is alive?" I questioned as I limped towards to cell door.
"Yes, miss. Freya we saw him 5 days past." Said this young dwarf with long black hair with white streaks and caring dragon blue eyes. I walked back to the corner of the cell and took out the locket. 

" Sindri Ghoran skil" I spoke out loud putting the locket away. there was something in my pocket that I didn't have before. I took it out and it was a master key. 

Elvish 

Lá istan quet' Eldarin - I can speak Elvish 

Amin naa looking ten' y' yamen' a' stay amin gwaith destroyed- I am looking for a place to stay my people have been destroyed. 

  Man cárat?-   What are you doing?  

  Uin edhel - im not an elf 

 ADA-father

Dwarvish

  Ishk kahkfe andu null - I spit on your grave 

maamr al maark- mother of sin

sindri Ghoran skil -goddess of earth help me 

 I am trying my best this is base on a little of both the movie and the book with whatever I come up with. Dragon of Erebor.