master of Laketown

(Freya pov)

I grabbed the letters giving Balin the stubborn what did you say face. I heard a laugh from Filli and Killi as they walked by, so I set their arses on fire. They were running around till Bard set them out. I chuckled and took out the first one.

Dear Firefly,

Hey babe, I just wanted to say I love you more than the moon. But I know if you are reading this it means me and the boys have died. I wanted to let you know well be ok and we want you to move on and not go on revenge. I don't know if you remember when Rouge was three and when he sneezed he made a flower come alive at the bottom of his crib. We were so excited. And storm oh my god that boy every time he laughed or got angry he would freeze anything around him. To the point, you had to warm up the place slowly. Boy did you smile when they got their powers. That smile is one of the things I loved about you. please move on from us but always remember us. I know you probably went to your homeland and stayed there. Here the ring I gave you on our first date. I love you Firefly and keep your fire going.

Love with my heart

Nyx storm and rouge.

I couldn't help to cry during reading this but to smile too I took out the ring. It was my favorite ring. I put it on. Ori saw me crying and came over and gave me a hug. we stayed like this till he went to talk to Thorin about a windlance. I felt a sharp pain in my knee and I knew the poison started to spread more. I decided to read the other letter.

My little Firebird,

Hey, my little one. If you are reading this it means I am dead. I am sorry that I have gone so soon but remember that I love you always. I want you to go on your wild adventures and capture fireflies. I wanted to let you know something that I should have told you a long time ago. I am a dwarf and a shadeslayer. I wanted you to know that you have two older brothers that don't have powers that are dwarfs. Their names are Balin and Dwalin they are the dwarfs of Erebor. Teach them our ways hopefully, they will do the same. I was an old Allie of the king of Erebor hopefully you meet the Prince of Erebor Thrain and Thorin to keep it going.

love you always my little firebird

Mom.

I looked up and caught Balin and Dwalin's eyes as they walked over here. I gave them a hug and whispered

" love you guys." I heard them chuckle.

"we love you two little one," they said at the same time. I collapsed in their arms I barely heard them say

"Freya... FREYA Thorin get your arse over here now."

(Thorin pov)

I ran over from the window to see Freya laying in Balin and Dwalins arms. I crouched beside her with wide eyes.

"what happened?" I asked worriedly

"She just finished reading a letter from her well our mom saying were family and giving us a hug that's when she collapsed," Balin said as I turned her to her back. She looked so peaceful but what made her collapse. I looked at Ballin with some tears in our eyes. I knew she was my one.

"What is doing this to her?" I asked nobody new then I realize it was the arrow that hit her in the knee. "Bard she said something in elvish I think it was to heal herself and she put a mix of nightshade and feverfew on a wound."

"Did she heat it up afterward?" he asked

"no," Balin said

"quickly get her body into the fire. that is the only way to save her now," he said grabbing her arms and I grabbed her feet. we set her I the fire and saw he slowly going back to normal. " she will be back to normal by morning all we got to do is hope and sleep."