The finding of family

(Freya pov)

I laid down on the floor next two Dori's barrel as Bard went to get the fish master. I tuned into his conversation and he was asking the fishermen to fill the barrels and he agreed but the dwarfs thought otherwise. 

"Oh shut up that not what he's doing," I stated and they realized what I meant when the fish covered them. I was holding back a smile as Bard came back. He saw me and helped me up. 

"you know what to do?" he asked I smiled and let my claws out. I went starboard and put my claws on the outside of the boat and held my self there.  We slowly got to the outer gate. I heard Percy's voice then another Alfried. We fully got through the gate when the boys were asking where I was at. 

"Down here" I yelled all of them came over and saw me clawing the side of the walls. 

" I think we can leave her there for a little longer," Thorin said with some pink on his cheeks. He looked away when I looked at him. I felt my breath leave my lips. I think I found dwarvish one. ( for her I since she is half dwarf she has two diffrent ones the dwarvish on and the shadow slayers mate)

" I'll gladly shoot you. now help me up." I said taking out my claw from the wood and retracting them. I held a hand out and Ori and Dwalin helped me up. we were about to get off the boat when Bain (bards son) came to us.

"Da our house is being watched," Bain said quickly 

" Freya go your way the rest of you swim," Bard said I nodded while the others groaned.

" Hey, you guys get the easy way. I have to doge Alfried, the master, and the guards. Bard, I might be late for dinner " I replied with a scuff. I walked off to the middle of the town were the market was. I stayed behind people and in shadows. when I saw the guards I hid in the closet bender. I stayed in the bender tent because it was clothes.  I quickly grabbed the closest outfit ( the picture without the mask and its black fur, not leather.There isn't any gloves or armbands.)  I walked over to the woman to buy. When she saw it was me she got so excited that I had to put my hand over her mouth. I looked over my shoulder to see if any guards were here. there was none. 

" Yes, Esma it's me I just got here and I don't want to be caught yet. I'm going to remove my hand please don't yell." I requested moving my hand. She gave me a hug she was the only one here besides bard that really knew me as me not what they call a monster. 

"Young Wallace good to see you it's been too long." Esma said holding up the cloths "No need to pay me you are still my daughter in law." I looked to her with tears in my eyes.

"Your right mom(her last name is wallace two) to long. I still miss my late husband Nyx's and my twin boys Storm and Rouge." I replied grabbing her hand. 

" So do I honey, not all who die deserve life. Some who live deserve death. but are you the one to give it to them?" I smiled wiping my tears away. 

"You sound like Nyx." 

"He got it from me now get changed Ill meet up with you at?"

"Bards house." 

I quickly got changed and pulled my hood up. I ran to bards house to the back door. setting the bards cloths in the hamper.

(Bain Pov) 

We walked to my house as the dwarfs swam. I heard my da whistle and say 'tell the master I'm done for the day.' and throwing them each an apple. we walked in and Dast (I don't know the older daughters name so I gave her the name Dastan but she goes as Dast.) came past me giving da a hug.