Dragon part 2

"Balin can you still make Flask flame?" Thorin asked walking backward. 

"aye it will only take a jiffy," he said running with Ori to make flask flames. 

"We don't have a Jiffy," Dwalin and I said at the same time. I kept throwing the flame at Smaug as he tried to get through. Smaug had finally got through and hit me away. I landed into a wall and slid to the floor. I stood up slowly and walked towards Thorin. 

"love are you ok," he asked I quickly smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good I know the plan Ill take him to the great hall. If he lives through it I'll finish him once and for all. He is a thief  and an Idjit he never listened to me or my mom." I said as I Blasted him With lava. " YO WITLESS WORM it's ME YOU WANT," I yelled and ran off. I heard a bunch of Freya no and Smaug roaring as he chased me.  I ran all the way into the great hall when he broke through the long fabrics fell over me. 

" You think you can deceive me, Your Majesty?" He questioned. " You came from lake town,  I think ill pay them a visit." 

"No, you can not go to lake town not without me. I would Enjoy seeing them fall." I said faking a smile. I pretended to be on his side. " They caused me so much pain,  as these dwarfs did you. I want to see them die." He paused and looked back at me. 

"you do don't you?" He asked. 

"yes. I was thinking I help you get the rest of the dwarfs then we can go to Laketown together. Let me join you, my friend." he smiled as I said this. we started to walk to the door when Thorin called out 'witless worm'.  I had to duck out of the way of his body.

"you," he growled.

"I'm here to take back Erebor," Thorin said jumping onto a chain and the rocks fell to show a Golden Dwarf. Smaug stared at the statue till it blew up. I covered him and filled the hall with liquid gold. It slowed to a stop until Smaug flew out of it. 

" I'll show you revenge. I am Fire I am death" Smaug said as he flew out the window. I followed. 

"No, You are a drama queen," I said taking out a black steel dagger and flew under him till I saw his week spot under his right wing. I turned upside down and stabbed the beast. He tried to flew higher till he couldn't and he fell with me. His claw stabbed through my left wing and into my side. He fell on top of the master and I fell into the freezing water and swam back to shore. I walked the rest of the way back up to see Bilbo. 

" he is dead. " I told him and I collapsed. He picked me up and carried me to Balin. 

" the dragon is dead please save her." I heard him say. Dwalin and Balin took my wing and my side and raped it. 

"She will be fine when she wakes I'll give her something to drink." oin said as I got up behind him. 

"boo," I said and he screamed. I laughed to the point I fell of the table. Thorin came in and told them to get to work. 

"Wait I would like Bilbo's and Balin's assistance," I said grabbing his shoulder. 

"very well when you are done send them to me," Thorin said then turning to leave. after he left I looked at Bilbo. " Dragon sickness, I've seen it before. That look was on his face it is a need for gold." Balin said on the verge of tears 

"Its a fearse and Jealous rage bilbo. It sent his grandfather Thor mad." I said finishing what Balin was talking about.

" Balin, Freya If the Arkenstone was found would it be better to give it to him?" Bilbo said giving us he found it look.

" No that stone is the king's jewel It gives whoever wields it the power to rule," Balin said looking at him. I put out my hand and looked at Bilbo 

 "give it here. I'll keep it safe from him." I said meaning the Arkenstone.   

" wouldn't it be better if we gave it to him and I thought you have to give/ tell him stuff?" 

" Like Balin said No and I don't have to give or tell him Shit." I said as he handed it to me I stuck it into my jacket. " we'll take turns holding it to make sure he doesn't get suspicious."  We nodded and left the room. Balin and Bilbo walked with me to the stone gate. I sat on the edge and asked them to tell me their favorite memories.